99 mirage de coupe, the white virgin.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i told you that the other day too when i decided to get all these spare parts out of the closet.

so i got the injectors and picked this up today -

l_ab46572371014777843beced25d82261.jpg

looks OEM ;)

l_d54b73701d654854bf589b87ef6052eb.jpg

more works -

swapped over the ventvisors, and removed the sticker glue on the windshield. swapped the center armrest console from the grey car. the drivers side window regulator assembly is COMPLETELY hosed, and it looks like the assembly on the grey car is completely different. ugh. i cleaned out all the trim and white on the door jambs, trunk and hood.

pics -

l_2f2083be3f4c4b2ab7792ae77089d6e4.jpg

still havent vacuumed.
l_1e791bf6944b4cd9867df73692ad96ee.jpg

Maybe because its not going to make that much power anyway. :shrug2:

its not supposed to make alot of power. im only upgrading the injectors to support the turbo ;) mitsubishis n/a cars play nice with boost.

going to run a sidemount intercooler due to the way we faced the turbo. if we spin it the other way,

That's what i meant. Not an insult. Just sayin you're not gonna be running a whole lot of boost. No need to complicate it.

yeah you got atleast a week, this weekend im going out for a couples retreat and next weekend we turbo.

Couples' retreat.

lol.

That just made me laugh at the most inopportune time in this teleconference. :( Mute FTL.

This is an interesting little pice together you have. im sure if i did that to my 1.5 it would blow to shit (140k miles).... i have a mirage 1.5...good luck with it.

This is an interesting little pice together you have. im sure if i did that to my 1.5 it would blow to shit (140k miles).... i have a mirage 1.5...good luck with it.

yeah probably. but you guys over there on MPF already know im god :)

looks good..is that a reflector in the rear bumper or an actual marker light?

Back