99 SI Rims w/nitto tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NewAgeCivicz

A buddy of mine wrecked his civic and before the insurance co. came to get the car he took off all his AM parts. You think 99 SI Rims w/Nitto tires are worth $250?

all four for 250.00 PLUS tires???????????? FUCK YA !!!!!!!!

out here in so. cali a set of si, or gsr rims plus tires go for around 500.00

I heard that the 555's are bunk. However, for that price it's pretty damn cheap. Like Karnash said, they go for 4-500 depending on who you buy it from. 555's go by fast as well. I've heard a lot of good reviews for Azenis. But I would jump on that deal if i were you...

I paid $200 for my 94 GSR rims with tires (they were mostly bald, but worked until the new ones came in). $250 is a good price, but be prepared to dump those tires quick, they are the worst tire I have ever driven on.

i paid 250 for my si wheels with next to no tire on them.

i need center caps. ill buy the center caps from you.

OMFG, I just put the Si's on and it seemed to change the whole personality of my car. The tires only have 150 so miles on it. They look alot better then running with my stock ghetto dx tires with no hubs. :D :worthy: :spin: :D Ill run the tires down until I can afford a swap. I GET TWO RAISES IN ONE MONTH =D

all four for 250.00 PLUS tires???????????? FUCK YA !!!!!!!!

out here in so. cali a set of si, or gsr rims plus tires go for around 500.00

DAMN!!!!!!! I just picked up a pair for $150 and a set of EX Stocks! Cali. is to expensive, us poor boys stay on the East!

I bought some for my Civic a year ago for $650 dollars. You lucky S.O.B.

Originally posted by NewAgeCivicz@Jul 7 2003, 11:18 PM
They look alot better then running with my stock ghetto dx tires with no hubs.

:werd: I took some black ones off an accord...little better but still goofy

Back