99HB ITR Track times

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

I got 11 runs in tonight. The most I've ever run in the past was 2 in one night. My fastest run was 14.401 at 97.15mph. My 60 was 2.381. RT was sucky at .726. I did get my rt time down in the .08 - .11 for the rest of the night, but never launched quite that well when paying attention to the tree. I also could have dropped my tire psi a lot, but I didn't care all that much. I was running on old street tires.

I was the fastest honda at the track...needless to say there weren't many of us out tonight. I was beating up on a Z28 until he pushed his button and beat me by 1/4th of a second. :roll:
Fun night....
:worthy: oh yeah...there were SRT-4's out there doing 118mph runs and shit with crazy low times. Didn't know they could do that. :worthy:

Woohoo I beat a Hemi!

Later guys!

Nice runs man! :thumbsup:

Always nice to take a trip to the track and let off some steem. Did you really beat a hemi?

Yeah...hemi ram truck. Took him by a little over a second. Now I just need to get out on a road course and do some autoX.

thats bad ass will. the best i have done so far is 15.3 with a crappy clutch and no tach.

whats a 1/4th of a second? hehe j/p Nice runs. Musta had some shitty Z28 drivers if they couldn't get into the 13s where they should be though.

not too shabby, I would expect a little better but then again, I don't know your suspension setup, wheel and tire combo, weigh of car, etc...

but an ek with a c5, not bad...

Running stock suspension right now and stock wheels and 3 year old Nitto 455's 195/60/14's at 30 psi. Got lots of wheel bounce on launch. I don't think I had even psi up front, but I'm not sure. I'll run on my slicks as soon as I get them mounted. I did well enough for my expectations. First time really getting to spend any time drag racing. It was fun. I'll try to get into the 13's then I'll stop dragging. Was more fun than I thought it would be.

Don't know how much the car weighs, but its stripped rear. No sound proofing, 1/2 carpet for SCCA SM Class and 2 seats. No PS or AC and no radio, speakers or anything. No center console plastic all the way up to the dash.

Basicly stripped...I'll get it on the scale tomorrow.

Nice times man..keep it up..like they say practice makes perfect. each time you run try a little different setup on things. If you can work that traction I bet you can easily break into the 13's. keep us posted! :thumbsup:

Can I run on 10psi? Stock rims...don't matter if they get messed up. Is that enough to roll on...like seriously roll or will it be too flat?

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Jun 16 2004, 11:35 PM
Can I run on 10psi? Stock rims...don't matter if they get messed up. Is that enough to roll on...like seriously roll or will it be too flat?

way to flat try around 25 maybe a little less. Think of how a car drives on a flat tire. thats pretty much it would be like running on 10 psi. I dont even think they would let you line up with the tire looking that low.

Ok...I'll shoot for 25ish next tuesday and see how that grabs if I don't have my slicks on by then. Thanks!

I ran my best times with the first gen b16 on 15-17psi on the fronts and 40 in the rear.

what are your 60ft's??

Back