A bit much???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

willow_04_09_jam_1_028b.jpg

[url='http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?threadid=58481&perpage=15&pagenumber=1']http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.p...15&pagenumber=1[/url]

All i can say is :eek:

crankwalk like whoa

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 1 2004, 02:59 PM
Crankwalk? Doubt it. Looks like a full drag race build to me. :)
[post=410063]Quoted post[/post]​

Blah...i said the same shit on TR and got flamed to hell

well chris, its simple, the uninformed jackass doesn't understand that crankwalk isn't caused by horsepower and reciprocating motion, its caused by force in toward the thrust bearing, which would theoretically be caused by a shitty oiling system, bad crank, or too strong of a clutch (ask the Mk4 guys, 722ish to be exact), he also doesnt seem to understand that the "DSM" is the chrysler/mitsubishi undertaking that resulted in the 1990-1999 mitsubishi eclipse/eagle talon/plymouth laser, some like to count the Galant VR4, but its not "entirely" a DSM, but DSM powered and is parts exchangable with most everything from the driveline of the DSM car, the Lancer evolution 4 and up uses a REVISED 7 bolt 4G63 that comes with a basically bullet proof bottom end, and the revised crank/oiling system...so guess what...no crank walk...so please...go buy a fucking clue next time

it was a joke...jezus

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 1 2004, 12:24 PM
he has a air to air AND a dryice ic??!?
[post=410089]Quoted post[/post]​

im pretty sure the "air-air" is the radiator :lol:

thats right, evo bishes :)

at the san rafael dealer where i bought my 8 there was another 8 being rebuilt after blowing the stock bottom end on 46psi making near 1k hp :)

Dear.... GAWD.... I bet that thing gets AMAZING gas mileage... YES... HONEY, we're goin' to Disneyland on a quarter tank! :spin:

:wave: But really. You could get to Disneyland in "da Souf" of Cali from Sac-town on a quarter tank... because you'll be travelling roughly 230mph the whole way. Now, this is calculating a lack of ANY traffic WHATSOEVER.

I am teh flamer. :ghey:

Back