A/C bracket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

speedborn

I was looking for the A/C bracket from the delSol DOHC Vtec on Ebay so I could retain my A/C compressor from my D-Series into my B-Series swap and I've found one that came from a Honda CRV, the guy says that the part numbers differ but the bracket is practically the same as the DelSol.

Is that true?

If it is, it's a lot cheaper that the delsol bracket, almost half the price.

thanks

I dunno about that. I have what's supposed to be a aluminum A/C bracket from JDM CRV and it bolts to my block but does not line up w/ the mount under the frame rail.

Check other posts before you make a new one, i posted in another very similar thread that you can use an ls upper and lower power steering bracket, however the upper ls bracket will only line up one bolt and you need to fab a bracket to make it fit. I will post a pic of my setup soon, it is really easy and cheap and it works great. Check this thread for info https://hondaswap.com/hybrid-eg-ek-dc/p-s-pump-replacment-b16b-engine-swap-into-ek4-1-6lt-83082/

Did you take a picture of your setup?

Sorry, i know it took a long time but i am extremely lazy. It takes some prodding to get me to do anything. Notice the ls upper bracket only uses one bolt and the clearance on the frame rail.

100_1048.jpg

100_1049.jpg

100_1050.jpg

Back