A/C & Power Steering Brackets?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxboi

Okay, Got my 1999 B18C1 USDM engine, trans, wiring hooked up for the most part. I am now wondering what power steering pump and bracket I need to use and also my a/c bracket? I still got my original a/c pump hooked up in my 1995 civic sedan. I was reading something in sport compact car magazine about using a 94-97 DEL SOL VTEC bracket to retain A/C. is this true? HELP!! Mahalo

Called Holeshot Racing

Well, I went and called holeshot racing in Cali and Harvey said I need to 94-97 Del Sol VTEC A/C Bracket and either a 94-97 Del Sol VTEC power steering bracket and my original pump, OR I could take the bracket from the '99 Integra and power steering pump and swap over the upper hose from the '99 Integra and mount the hose onto my civic. Just FYI for anyone else who MIGHT run into this problem.

Brackets are a pain to find......

hey i just finished doing the same swap more or less
i have 99ex with JDM GSR B18c motor.....

i have the same issue with the power steering and ac brackets........i have been looking around everywhere and no one has those brackets up for sale...not even the local junk yards in NY

can i use the brackets from any del sol or does it have to be a VTEC del sol?
you also mentioned integra brackets, they will fit also?

also, how far is your power steering pully from your headlamp?? mine is touching the back of my head lamp, is that normal? or did the guy doing my swap sit the motor incorrectly?

thanks i see that they have alot of stuff
is it part number 23175 or is it 23178?
diagram is a bit confusing because they have 2 pics and part number 5 seems like the one i need....

so i called my local dealer and they have the brackets i need and will email me the prices in a few min.. the were real busy so i couldnt get price over phone....

but when i told him Power Steering bracket he said that there are two brackets a Lower and an Upper....each one is diff price....which one do i need upper or lower bracket?

i dont know, ive never done it before, i was just trying to give you resources.

If you have more questions, id recommend starting your own thread. i didnt realize that you werent this thread's starter

ok, so upper and bottom
thanks....

so, your telling me that i need to start my own thread inorder to ask questions and get help from any hondaswap member.....i cant just surf around for threads that are already posted and join them? like the way i landed on this thread.....
im not trying to be rude, im just trying to make sense of what your telling me correct me if im wrong.... thanks for your input

each thread is for a certain question. dont perch on other people's threads, create a new one for a new question. it makes searching easier.

Back