a cool idea

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dacheat

..is grounded.
dunno if this is a repost but i've never really seen anything like this charity concept before. while i'm generally anti-pepsi, it's cool that they're doing this.

Build a resource house for families who have lost a child. | Pepsi Refresh Everything

Erin is a loving caring woman who has lost alot in her life. She has lost 2 of her 3 kids to cancer. so she has devoted her life to helping families with kids that have a need at a young age. she is currently in the running on the pepsi refesh project to get 250,000 worth of funding to help finish her personal house and help build others for families in need.

Refresh Everything is a huge project we're doing. I love it.

Pepsi Refresh Project

Unfortunately, the public is voting up all the welfare crap to the top. Imagine that, the public of the united states voting for more welfare. Shocker.

Refresh Everything is a huge project we're doing. I love it.

Pepsi Refresh Project

Unfortunately, the public is voting up all the welfare crap to the top. Imagine that, the public of the united states voting for more welfare. Shocker.

you work for pepsi?
im a merchandiser in spokane. :thumbsup:
went to a meeting on the refresh project. probably the best idea ive seen out of the company since i started work here.

back on topic, that is a really cool idea.

Last edited:
Back