1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a couple car shots of my friends shop

Discussion in 'Auto Multi-Media' started by Taco15, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

So i was on my way to work and stopped by my buddies shop. I just so happened to have my camera and well this is what i shot. enjoy!

Ernie Simms decked out venom SRT 10. This truck made 950ish WHP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is his 'supercharged bubble chevy impala on 26'' wheels
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

although this wasnt my style i saw the beauty within.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

Mmmm, nice. Damn it Taco, I'm going to have to visit you up there. You always seem to be having a good time and taking the best pictures. I need to get out more often.

3. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

SRT-10- Sexy as all hell.

Impala- Impressive but I never got why everyone wanted to drive an ugly cop car. Although I do like ripping around in my dad's Grand Marquis

Last Truck-My personal favorite. Do you know anything about it? I noticed the modern-ish interior pieces. What's it built on or whatever?

4. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

trust me dude there is nothing to do here in Tally.:( I have good friends thats all.

Ernie Simms payed 70g's YES $70,000 to have this srt 10 transformed in to the venom series. This thing is bad ass.
    The bubble chevy is pretty cool even though i have no idea why the hell he made that 502 carburated. yeah thats right. its carburated:confused:

The last truck is sitting on a 03 or something chassis. Its pretty much a Z71 4x4 with an older body. Thats why all the gauges, and stuff are just like the newer chevys. The rear bed is beautiful. Those pics dont do justice. he paint job is perfect too. They also have a Miata with a foxbody 5.0 Cobra engine in it. I'll see if ican post engine pics tomorrow

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted