a couple car shots of my friends shop

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
So i was on my way to work and stopped by my buddies shop. I just so happened to have my camera and well this is what i shot. enjoy!

Ernie Simms decked out venom SRT 10. This truck made 950ish WHP

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

This is his 'supercharged bubble chevy impala on 26'' wheels
IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

although this wasnt my style i saw the beauty within.

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

Mmmm, nice. Damn it Taco, I'm going to have to visit you up there. You always seem to be having a good time and taking the best pictures. I need to get out more often.

SRT-10- Sexy as all hell.

Impala- Impressive but I never got why everyone wanted to drive an ugly cop car. Although I do like ripping around in my dad's Grand Marquis

Last Truck-My personal favorite. Do you know anything about it? I noticed the modern-ish interior pieces. What's it built on or whatever?

Mmmm, nice. Damn it Taco, I'm going to have to visit you up there. You always seem to be having a good time and taking the best pictures. I need to get out more often.

trust me dude there is nothing to do here in Tally.:( I have good friends thats all.

Ernie Simms payed 70g's YES $70,000 to have this srt 10 transformed in to the venom series. This thing is bad ass.
The bubble chevy is pretty cool even though i have no idea why the hell he made that 502 carburated. yeah thats right. its carburated:confused:

The last truck is sitting on a 03 or something chassis. Its pretty much a Z71 4x4 with an older body. Thats why all the gauges, and stuff are just like the newer chevys. The rear bed is beautiful. Those pics dont do justice. he paint job is perfect too. They also have a Miata with a foxbody 5.0 Cobra engine in it. I'll see if ican post engine pics tomorrow

Back