A couple pics of my Setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Apr 11 2005, 02:17 PM
Got my DP welded up today...for free (gotta love mieneke)

Going to get part of my charge pipes welded up in a few minutes.

Then I can start it....I'll take a video of start up.
[post=485726]Quoted post[/post]​

You do that boy...ok..

:)

gallery_28741_116_36950.jpg

I didn't do shit today..
But its a small update

I was waiting for this...

gallery_28741_116_4819.jpg

this guy sent it with rediculously fast shipping. Like a day, I paid for it yesterday and it was here today.

Maybe now I'll actually hook up the charge pipes.

Yea....still havent done jack shit.

Now I'm waiting for a pipe cutter, cause the dremel aint cuttin it (no pun intended)

Ok so I finally did the IC pipes. Needs a little adjustment so the bumper doesn't look all fucked up and fits. I forgot the digi at work again.

Actually it's practically done, minus a coupler, vacuum hoses and a motherfucking o2 sensor.

I was actually planning on starting her up today (open DP unfortunely...yet not a bad thing) till I realized my sensor didn't come. I'm gonna finish up the DP tomorrow, fit everything together and at 1:30 PM if the mailman doesnt bring me something I want then its off to the parts store for a cheap replacement 02 sensor.

I cannot wait another day after its complete for such a small yet important part.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Apr 17 2005, 07:41 PM
Ok so I finally did the IC pipes. Needs a little adjustment so the bumper doesn't look all fucked up and fits. I forgot the digi at work again.

Actually it's practically done, minus a coupler, vacuum hoses and a motherfucking o2 sensor.

I was actually planning on starting her up today (open DP unfortunely...yet not a bad thing) till I realized my sensor didn't come. I'm gonna finish up the DP tomorrow, fit everything together and at 1:30 PM if the mailman doesnt bring me something I want then its off to the parts store for a cheap replacement 02 sensor.

I cannot wait another day after its complete for such a small yet important part.
[post=488070]Quoted post[/post]​

Very nice.....Good Job man.....Im going to start on my IC pipes sometime this week..Hopefully....Those look good...who welded it....?
Good LUck to You...
:thumbsup:

Done...
coolant return leaks (jb weld to the rescue)

bad vacuum leak (i know where it is)

hard starting...battery is only holding 10.5 volts right now

Smokes a little

I'll get a vid, but right now a few more pics.

gallery_28741_116_22437.jpg

gallery_28741_116_54720.jpg

Sweet. I'm so torn between boosting the B16A or getting a ITR :(

boost it a b16a-T is pretty quick.

I need a slim fan, my o2 sensor is hitting the fan. I am defenitly not modifying the IC pipes again or I would make a new DP since its only a few bends and I could go 3 inch for less than 100 bucks.

Time to get to the problems. :/

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 21 2005, 01:34 AM
Sweet. I'm so torn between boosting the B16A or getting a ITR :(
[post=489501]Quoted post[/post]​

ITR I think you are more of an all motor honda guy.

Back