A/F Setting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Heh, i have the same setup lol blue rail with silver fpr, i will indeed buy the gauge before any purchasing of the vafcII goes on. :lol:

I am getting the gauge soon, should be here early next week I believe, if this does not work do you think my ecu could be chipped? What is vtec set at on a stock pw0? Mine is about 4900-5000

Also could the timing of the engine cause the engine to run rich?

Engine runs better fuel pressure was at 52psi set to 38-40psi at idle now. Still black smoke comes out. Might still run a little rich.

what size injectors are you using? Is your ECU modified?

ECU came with the hmo swap, pw0, as far as i know it isnt, and as far as i know they are the stock injectors. Everything has been purchased from hmo, so i am assuming that they are stock. Should i call him and ask to send me a new ecu and send mine back to him? Or what?

What is the engagement for vtec on a pw0? Need help people, runs rich as hell, black smoke pouring out of the exhaust, i know some of that is because of the test pipe.

No cel's and i'm checking timing tomarrow, no one i know has a timing gun so i'm going to go somewhere and check it. That's the only thing i can think of.

Back