A few more Pics from Japan.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
:werd: :withstupid:

I would love to go to Japan, but you need a load of money to go over their, it is more expensive than California, which is hard as hell to believe. I was planing on taking a cruise, last 20 days or so, but couldn't get the 5 grand for everything, oh well always next year.

OMG! DUDE! JDM STEELIES! TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEE BOOOYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does the TBA Megaphone*

sekohan-5.jpg

I wonder if over there they are crazy about USDM shit :p

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Oct 26 2003, 01:37 PM
I wonder if over there they are crazy about USDM shit :p

yes they actually are! sounds stupid but its true. there is a new trend they call "Spo-Com" which is short for sport compact. its basically like the JDM trend here, but in reverse!

nice pics! your wife seems to know what to take pics of.

oh, you know that JDM WRX Sti is actually less powerful than the USDM one? the dealer told me that alot of japanese are paying extra to get USDM ones!

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 26 2003, 07:22 PM
oh, you know that JDM WRX Sti is actually less powerful than the USDM one? the dealer told me that alot of japanese are paying extra to get USDM ones!

Yeah that's because a Japanese company finally pulled their fucking executive heads out of their asses and stopped fucking the US over. It's Japans turn to be jealous of what WE have for a fucking change.

US STi>>>>>>JDM STi

:worthy: :worthy:

its so ironic that they want what we have and we want what they have

if only they knew how much better their shit really was :lol:

Didn't them wanting to be like america start with the release of Fast and the Furious? I heard alot of them wanna be like Paul walker, The new cilnt eastwood?(spelling?) :lol:

LOL i know this has nothing to do with this topic, but i swas watching NOPI Tunervison on Spike TV today and they were showing the NOPI Nats in Atlanta and showing the drifiting competition. when the chick was interviewing one of the drifting drivers, he was wearing an APC shirt. i wanted to reach through the tv and smack dood for wearing that god awful crap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back