A few more Pics from Japan.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
s3f9c4973641a6.jpg

Today's special, flied Godzilla :worthy:

Shit, if I could make a decent living drifting/racing cars, I would where any piece of shit company logo they wanted me to. I mean, I could drive a Silvia, and where Hyundai or Daewoo, I wouldn't give a flying fuck.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 26 2003, 05:41 PM
Shit, if I could make a decent living drifting/racing cars, I would where any piece of shit company logo they wanted me to. I mean, I could drive a Silvia, and where Hyundai or Daewoo, I wouldn't give a flying fuck.

shit man it took me 2 minutes to understand what the hell you just said. Then I realized you meant to use the word "wear". It didn't make any sense :(

Sorry but shit like that really gets under my skin :blink:

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 26 2003, 08:28 PM
oops, should have read my post, but a little typo happens to everyone.

know they fucking don'ot, larn huw two fucking tipe!

anyone know where the hell they have a 94-97 teg to honda teg conversion kit? ive googled it but didnt find anything.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 27 2003, 12:28 AM
oops, should have read my post, but a little typo happens to everyone.

Sorry man. but that isn't a typo...that's a blatant use of the wrong context of similar sounding words. A typo would be you put the word "wer" instead of "wear."

:ph34r:

tooo much....a payed parking spot for one month at your apartment can run from $300-600, and you also have to pay the same or more for parking at your job, insurance is alright at $600, a half a year, but the inspection is a basic $1300-1600 every two years.....and thats just to look...haveing a mechanic change anything is out of the question...gas is expensive, and almost every road you need to drive on has a friggen toll...and people think NJ is bad...hehe traffic suck's...the roads are too narrow, the speed limit is insanely slow for such high-powered cars, and then you see why 90% of the population uses mass transit.

Originally posted by xyswany+Oct 27 2003, 11:44 PM-->
Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 27 2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by FFCiv@Oct 26 2003, 05:16 PM
Seany-izzle
@Oct 26 2003, 04:13 PM
is that a hotdog he is cooking?

no, just dog

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

lmmfao :ph34r:

I thought that was only the Koreans that ate dog and cat? To them dog and cat is like a farm animal, like Chickens to us. :unsure:

In the markets of China they sell Cats, dogs, lizards, anything is game, I learned that in Intl. foods at school.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 27 2003, 06:49 PM-->
Originally posted by xyswany@Oct 27 2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 27 2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by FFCiv@Oct 26 2003, 05:16 PM
Seany-izzle
@Oct 26 2003, 04:13 PM
is that a hotdog he is cooking?

no, just dog

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

lmmfao :ph34r:

I thought that was only the Koreans that ate dog and cat? To them dog and cat is like a farm animal, like Chickens to us. :unsure:

It may be true for some people, but sweeping stereotypes and people actually believing them is pretty insulting.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back