A few more Pics from Japan.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can get pocky in the states my friend, at a local JDMarket by you.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 27 2003, 08:49 PM
yea im 6' and about 165 too, and i think im a skinny fuck.

See I'm not really skinny. I used to be quite hefty, like 205 area at most, but I was putting up big numbers but I didn't diet or anything, so once I dieted and started to run I lost so much weight, and yeah it worked fine, I'm putting up more then ever and I'm not anywhere near skinny, actually quite bulky.

Originally posted by Jeef@Oct 27 2003, 11:21 PM
I feel like a fucking fat ass. You guys are some skinny mofo's. You are lucky that you will never have to really watch what you eat.

:lol:

6', 245 here :D

hahaha A japanese Snoopy on a car partly sponsored by British Petroleum. :lol:

tirekan2.jpg

i got you all beat :p 5'8" 230.. i've lifted weights for 5 years, and have a lean body mass(0% fat) of 190 lbs.. i need to go on a diet

Originally posted by FFCiv@Oct 27 2003, 09:50 PM
5'9 and 120 here (but I'm not even 16) I think it's the funniest thing when people say all americans are fat

most americans are overweight

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Oct 28 2003, 09:19 PM
you can get pocky in the states my friend, at a local JDMarket by you.

Yeah but like I told Airjockie, it's not authentic JDM-spec Pocky if it's bought here... The real JDM Pocky is +5hp :D

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 2 2003, 10:17 PM
hahaha A japanese Snoopy on a car partly sponsored by British Petroleum. :lol:

tirekan2.jpg

That image of Snoopy doing cartwheels would be perfect on Green92HatchDX's cars... lol. ;)

i just heard on the news that more than 70% of americans are overweight. not obese, but not at their ideal weight either....so it must be true.

This topic has gone off topic. If you wish to continue the original topic, please start a new thread. This topic has been closed.

:locked:

Thank you, the moderating team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back