1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a few n20 questions?

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by 92egcivicls, Oct 18, 2008.

1. 92egcivicls

92egcivicls New Member

i ve sprayed a few vechiles in the past,but im new to honda's,i have a 92 eg hatch with a b18b1 swap. wheir do i get fuel from for a wet kit? im so used to using the test port most domestic vechiles have,although i dont see one on my car?
    second,is my fuel pump sufficent? i have no idea if it was swapped for the integra pump or if it is the stock d series pump?
    should i swap it for a 190 walbro to be on the safe side?or a 255?
    i think 190 would be sufficent am i correct?
    any other tips would be greatly appreaceated! i am aiming for 12's on slicks with a 75 shot in a gutted hatch

2. 92egcivicls

92egcivicls New Member

no one?

3. 97hatch

97hatch ?

ive sprayed the hell out of a ls motor. you should get a fuel pump. for your fuel for the kit get you a T fitting and put it in line on the high pressure side going to the fuel rail. im sorry to tell you but your gona need more than a 75 shot. My gutted crx went 12.23@114 with 150hp on a bone stock motor. Not advised. I also had a b16trans quaife and 24x7.5x13 slicks on some 13x8.5 bogarts sprayed that mofo off the line broke 2 sets of Drive shaft shop stage 2.9 axled and upgraded to the big dawgs

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted