A few pic's of my build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

congrats Blanco. Nice numbers too. I bet Andrew is hoping to see some numbers like yours.lol

Definitly show us a vid

Major props dude. 135whp on a D series is hot. :thumbsup:

Any plans for the future? Cams, ITB's?

Hell yeah dude you and Andrew are going to have some sick ass SOHC D's. But KMS fucked him in the ass.

Im going to you guys for questions when my Z6 gets underway.

Got that vid yet?

Geez man sorry I missed this post!!
Looks sick bro!

I have been meaning to ask you, what kind of 1/4 mile times have you been running? Have you even tracked it yet?

Man, this is getting me excited. I can't wait to see what kind of #'s I'll get... it's killing me!!!

+1 on doing it [mostly] yourself! I know I sure as hell should have....

Well sweet man. I know what you mean about gearing- having to shift to 4th in the 1/4 must kill some time...

Yeah, hey bro, can you re-post those pictures on the 1st page? they don't work for me...

And here's a pic of the engine shortly after installation. I've since taken the lame yellow taped ground wire off.
DSC01907.jpg

Hey now, I've got some "lame" yellow ground wires on my car....
so what if it's a cheapo amp-kit power wire chopped up??? :p

Thanks for re-hostin' 'em! got any full car pics?

Sweet man... quick question, are you Mexican?
[note- I'm not trying to be racist, but I have a hunch... lol!]

Sweet man... quick question, are you Mexican?
[note- I'm not trying to be racist, but I have a hunch... lol!]

OMFG!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :newbie:

what a way to start my morning. Good one Andrew. Let me guess the Dragon on the hood gave it away huh. ohh man. Blanco isnt mexican. Just a california drummer with long hair.:D ohh i cant stop smiling

Blanco(sounds spanish:ph34r: ) wheres the video!!!!!!!

Haha... sorry, I couldn't resist.. the dragon was killing me!! lol

Good stuff mang... I'm looking forward to the vid too!!

i had a big list to take care of when i first went to BAR to get inspected.. it'll happen, just take care of the things listed.. :thumbsup:

Holy crap!!
Hope insurance does your right!

Back