A few pic's of my build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

time to buy an EG so you dont have to worry about BAR... :D

but yea, that sucks.. had it happen to me, but it was another car.. not a wall

Well thats good to hear. At least you got home w/o having to go through the whole tow-truck deal... what a pain...

Welp, time to move onto bigger and better things!

if you want to sell the car. I've got a fender and headlights I'll give you. the paint looks pretty similar. LMK.

too bad you dont live closer. I have and si shell i would let you strip. I'm just waiting for my buddy to tow it to the scrapyard.:confused:

The doner-b16 shell?

why not give it to me instead of trashing it at the junker!? haha

The doner-b16 shell?

why not give it to me instead of trashing it at the junker!? haha

you never asked for it:D
I was gonna let Turtle take it back and take it to his friends shop. It will be stripped there by other peeps who need parts.Either way i dont think your dad wants another junker Andrew.lol

lmk if you want any parts Blanco. I know shipping is a bitch so that why i'm letting you have them at no charge.;)

Ohh ok... well, your definatly right about my pops not wanting another car here! thats for dang sure....

I don't want it anymore... you talked me out of it. :S

:p

blanco: i really like the build. i slowly built a d16a6 over 6 years that became totalled, and i'm now sitting on a stock 90si crx. i have always wanted to stay away from a motor swap and even vtec (z6 head) but after all of the reading lately i am considering the z6. last i read it looked like a blown head gasket... is the car up and running again? i would like to hear how it drives, and most importantly how the torque feels. before mine was wrecked i was running pnp head, valve job, comps cam, adjustable cam (2deg neg?) dc header... oh yeah and msd total. the car had a ton of torque all the way through and i am wondering if the z6 head has any lack in this area. i am liking the sound of quick horsepower that comes from the z6 head. thanks!

Back