A Few Sol Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
s3e8330790e184.jpg

i put in the antenna plug.. my antenna was stuck up and i never used it anyways .

s3e8330de1cbe3.jpg

hopefully the rain will hold out... i can't wait to go to the track

Are those Rotas gunmetal or steel grey? 15 inches? I really like them.

Looks clean. For the first time ever, I must say that I like that green. I normally hate that color on Civic's but you pulled it off pretty good.

Nice Regamasters... ;)

Adam, where did you get it? I need it on my car, my antenna is gone...weight reduction, y0!

Wow.

I can honestly say that I normally think black is the best looking color for a Sol, but that looks real clean. I normally like the spoiler as well...but that looks hot.

Wish my car looked as sex or was tuned as sexy.

props

Regamasters are the silver or gray version of the JDM SPOON wheel, and cost just as much...

ROTA is the way to be JDM without breaking the bank, yo! :)

I just wish that there was a diffrent intenna that would fit in there, something smaller, kinda like a s2k's or a VW's. The one that is on there now just gets bent up too much when taking the top off.

Adam do you still get any radio signal? I could not go without 89x.

i have never listened to the radio in my del sol ever .. the old antenna is not there.. so there is no radio signal.

I only listen to my MP3 player when i am on long car rides but around town, 89x radio plays the best music and 101.1 has the best morning show. I need the radio, plus the stations in detroit are for the most part good.

Adam, you might want to look at one of those intenas that you stick on the back side of your golve compartment. Trailorparkpimp was talking about them once.

Loveline :werd: Man, I haven't listen to that show in months. I'll have to tune in next week sometime.

Back