A ? for the moderators

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bcman

hey guys,
I'm finally ready to do the rear disc swap. I know this subject comes up a thousand times a week, and I was wondering if perhaps a tech article was in order. I'm willing to document my experience with digital photos, then submit my write-up to you for fact-checking. Would you guys be up for this? If so, are there any areas that I should focus on in photographing and documentation (i.e. torx bolts, proportioning valve)? I just think it could be helpful for newbies to have one concise authority on the rear disc swap, and it would save you veterans from having to answer the same questions over and over.
CLIFF NOTES
Would y'all like me to do a write-up on the rear disc swap for the tech articles section?

:yes: please do

take as many pics as you can
and try to document the entire process
try to point out any troublesome areas

this will definatly be a nice addition to the how-to articles

thankyou

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Mar 11 2004, 05:29 AM
How about. NO.

Use the search button. It's there for a reason.

:lol: jody, put the speed reading down. he wants to help US, not US help HIM. :)

by all maens dude,

if its well written, and accurate, we will move it to the articles forum

Go for it man- rear disc conversion how-tos are definitely a good thing. I didn't take enough pictures when I did mine, so there's no article. Take pictures of EVERYTHING! We can always throw pictures away, but you can't make them out of thin air...

bah. Sorry, B. :)

By all means, yes, make an article. I'm getting tired of posting the same friggin pic of the 5 bolts to remove for the swap. :p

Back