A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and to clarify something BEFORE it gets outta hand...

YES, I am indeed a bigot. Not a racist....but I will readily admit I am a non-politically correct individual.

BUT, I do have lots of friends who are mexican, one of which is my best friend of around 10 years.

its coo coo like that out here in Cali. Racial slurs aint nothin' but words to us.

everybody is some form of a bigot or racist. It's human nature.

I just dont buy into the whole P.C. bullshit. We all bleed the same color, therefore we are all the same race IMO.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 26 2004, 03:44 PM

I was just going to ask that, what does it take to actually GET a concealed weapons permit?

As long as you have no felonies...

They fingerprint you, do a background check, take $50 (price varies from state to state) from you, ID the gun, and send you on your way. There's also a waiting period to keep people from getting pissed at someone, going out and buying a gun in the heat of the moment, and blasting the mofo.

I also want a Pulitzer Prize for this thread.

/narcissitic rant

In re-reading this thread, I am indeed an AWESOME writer. You people should pay me to write your threads. I suck at math and science, but I will outwrite any fucker out there.

/end of rant.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 26 2004, 12:41 PM
So what's the diff?

Oh, uhm... *hands you a tortillia* Can you bend this into a taco for me? :p

Beaner - a person of mexican heritage who commits acts of theft and/or jumps the boarder. :lol:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jan 26 2004, 03:46 PM-->
@Jan 26 2004, 03:44 PM

I was just going to ask that, what does it take to actually GET a concealed weapons permit?

They fingerprint you, do a background check, take $50 (price varies from state to state) from you, ID the gun, and send you on your way. There's also a waiting period to keep people from getting pissed at someone, going out and buying a gun in the heat of the moment, and blasting the mofo.

and I believe you are not allowed to carry a full clip. 6 bullets or so is what is allowed in a clip.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 26 2004, 03:47 PM
I also want a Pulitzer Prize for this thread.

/narcissitic rant

In re-reading this thread, I am indeed an AWESOME writer. You people should pay me to write your threads. I suck at math and science, but I will outwrite any fucker out there.

/end of rant.

Please... My belletristic adroitness and lexicon far preponderate anything your mephitic academician may propagate.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jan 26 2004, 03:48 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 26 2004, 03:46 PM
DarkHand
@Jan 26 2004, 03:44 PM

and I believe you are not allowed to carry a full clip. 6 bullets or so is what is allowed in a clip.

Varies from state to state.

u guys are lucky as hell if u get to walk around with guns on ur hip. around here handguns are illegal. u gotta go out to the burbs and get em. and although u can go anywhere and buy em illegaly u have to take a risk cause who knows how many people have probably been shot or killed with it before u get ur hands on it. if the cops find u with one of those guns they will try to charge u with all the other shootings or murders.... Cut it out with the racial slurs..
<--------Mexican/beaner

my father here in Iowa has a ccw permit...it took him 2 mettings with a sherrif one of which was 4 hours long and 200$ to get his permit.in Iowa there are 2000 ccw permits total and they are very picky,my father is retired at 50 from the air force and still works for the military as a civilian with not a blemish on his record and wartime service,he had to prove his ability in responsible carry as well as actual firing ability.If he was to have his handgun under his seat it would still be considered illegal.

Dude that really sucks man seriously.

Are you a member of the NRA? Most of those guys are crazy mofo's but really, they all probably have guns, and no need really. I've known tons of people like you no offense, my uncle went out and bought 2 smith and wesson .45's when he moved to downtown seattle and put them around his house in very usuable locations, like one under the table in the nook facing the back and one strategically placed behind his front door and has yet to use them in the last 12 years hes lived there, including when his neighbor's house and his has been broken into.

Personally, only reason I'll probably own a handgun for is if I live in the boonies and wanna kill some cougars.

Hey Tony - Join the Club.

I didnt see who did it, but i got basically the same response from the Pigs as you did. Therefore, i bear the same resentment toward those bottom feeding scumbags as you.
brk1.jpg

brk3.jpg

brk4.jpg

brk5.jpg

brk6.jpg

I have a concealed weapons permit that was issued through the state of Arizona. Funny thing is I was pulled over when I first moved to California (Northern) and had my firearm in the glove box. I simply told the officer hat I had a loaded gun in the car, and would like to surrender it until he had finished writing the citation. I provided him with my permit, the firearm and the normal papers needed for a traffic violation. I was handed the permit, the paperwork, and the firearm back to me after the meeting without receiving the ticket. No mention of the gun was made, but he let me go with a warning. Since then I have sold the gun as I now have children and a crazy wife.

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Jan 26 2004, 03:40 PM
Children and a crazy wife - i'd buy the gun back, just kidding.

haha, especially if you knew the wife! (my sister, thats my brother in law)

Yeah I have thought about it. Luckily not only for my wife, but B16 as well I have yet to do so.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 26 2004, 03:18 PM
*VERY IMPORTANT* If you have the gun in your car like that, and the cop finds it, its a felony! I saw an episode of cops where this black guy had a gun under his seat and he got 3 years in jail!

Can't you get a concealed weapons permit in Cali?

damn that shit is crazy i understand tho i hate mother fuckers who cant just buy there own shit instead of stealing all the shit we work hard for. here if u go to the movies with a nice car u are crazy 6 of my friends and people that i just know have gone there and got there stereos stolen that shit sucks. just be glad they didnt steal ur whole car like my friend and his 00 coupe.

oh yeah and when i got into my accident a last week yea i was on the phone 10 minutes on hold to thanks alot fuckers

Back