a good deal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mintoxik

hey guys i might be getting a new car sorry not a honda haha it is a
mits. ecl. 500 bucks 2 things wrong with it needs a head gasket and a driver side window its little 5 speed its pretty cool new tires and brake system something to drive till my honda is done

headgasket..why is it blown??
alot of miles on the motor,warped block,warped head,motor beat the fuck out of,

ya car has alot of miles i talked to him today and he is a student at u of a and is moving back to cali and doenst have the time or money to fix it

thats what they all say.
i bought my prelude for 680 dollars.
it drove perfect when i first got it, then started having idling troubles now the tranny might be going out..
ive already put about 800 dollars into, probably gonna put atleast another 5.
but still under kbb value..
make sure that atleast the cosmetics are in pristine condition, so if the engine does have problems, fixing it wont put you too far under, if at all.

cosmetcly its great execpt the broken driver window and theres a tiny chip in the blicker cover and it needs a good wash interior is good

That's funny, I have my hands on a $500 eclipse right now. Same issues. White, mint body.

ya mits. parts are easier to find then honda parts crazy huh?? haha
this one is black with a moon roof

i dont know about that im sure its like every other car its cheap until you need a tranny or something else of importence

Back