A good guy finally wins.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Home Invader Dies In Struggle With Father Of Intended Victim - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

INDIANAPOLIS (Sept. 28) -- A convicted sex offender died Sunday during a struggle with a father who found the naked man in or near his 17-year-old daughter's bedroom, police said.

Police responding to a call from the city's northwest side about 3:20 a.m. found 64-year-old Robert McNally on the hallway floor with his arm around the neck of 52-year-old David T. Meyers , who was pronounced dead at the scene.

Sex Offender Killed in Teen's Bedroom

Police say a convicted sex offender died Sunday during a struggle with a father who found the naked man in or near his 17-year-old daughter's bedroom. (Sept. 29)

Police spokesman Sgt. Matthew Mount said Meyers had a heart condition and may have had a heart attack. An autopsy was planned.
Police said Meyers was naked except for a mask and latex gloves and had entered the home through a window near the girl's bedroom with rope, condoms and a knife. He was familiar with the home's layout because it belonged to a relative, police said.

The girl awoke and screamed when she saw the man in her room, police said. The father responded and struggled with the intruder while the girl's mother phoned 911.

Police did not anticipate any charges against McNally.

"If a person breaks into your home, you are justified in using deadly force in defending your family," said Mount. "In this situation, I don't think he was trying to kill him, he was trying to hold him down."

Meyers had served 10 years in prison for criminal confinement and sexual deviate conduct and was wanted in Boone County for failure to register as a sex offender. He was registered as a sex offender in Marion County.

Police said Meyers lived with his mother and had recently lost his job.

The death is under investigation and will be reviewed by a Marion County prosecutor.

"Nobody wins," McNally told The Indianapolis Star. "It's a lose-lose situation for everybody. He has family also."

He said his daughter went to church Sunday after the incident.

No charges, no bullshit, just a fucking win.

Last edited:
I bet the family trys to bring him up on civil charges. I am glad to see the family was not harmed but this guy is going to go through living hell soon.

The intruder was in the man's house, near his daughter's bedroom, being a convicted sex offender, butt naked with condoms, a knife, rope, mask, and gloves on.

His family has absolutely no leg to stand on. No judge and no jury is going to say otherwise.

I completely agree, but chances are they will argue that there was no need to kill him. I have read about way to many cases where self defense just as obvious as this and some lawyer that wants to make a name for themselves comes along and convinces the family to go after them. I really hope that this case does not end up that way but it has happened before.

The intruder was in the man's house, near his daughter's bedroom, being a convicted sex offender, butt naked with condoms, a knife, rope, mask, and gloves on.

His family has absolutely no leg to stand on. No judge and no jury is going to say otherwise.
damn right, the guy was there to take advantage of a minor, no way the family of the dead dude will be able to charge the dad. no fuckin way man

how disgusting is having to choke out some naked ass dude?

in your house?

:puke:

fuckin' cho-moes

well it said that the intruder was familiar with the house bc it belonged to his family. so either they are renting or just bought it form them.
in which case, if the dead guys family tries to sue, they can counter sue saying that the family thta they were renting and/or buying from put them in danger by either not telling them that a sex offender is familiar with the house, or allowing the sex offender knowledge of an easily accessible teenager.
either way, all of the charges and suits would be bogus and retarded.
basically, if it was me and they tried to sue me for that, i would make up some stupid reason to counter sue.
guarantee the judge and jury would side with the guy defending his daughter.

AP, Ansonia, CT -

Police say a man entered the home of Steven Earl early friday night, with an unknown intent. The home invasion took place while the homeowner, Steven Earl, was at home in the garage. Upon entering the home, Mr Earl found the perpetrator rummaging through personal items.

The perpetrator was fired upon 13 times, with 1 reload, before being held down and having his throat cut by a bowie knife the homeowner "keeps in his teeth at all times". The assailant's age or identity has not been decided, and even dental records could not be confirmed due to the aftermath carnage.

It is believed the assailant was on his way to vote for Obama after the attack, no charges have been filed at this time.

This is how an article should read.

nah, its funny.

Ignorance is quite often humorous, but that doesn't make it any less ignorant.

Unless you want to, in the same logic, claim that the guy who shot up a church for being "too liberal" was on his way to vote for Mickey Mouse and Caribou Barbie because that's what all bitter, religious gun-clingers do.

You know that ad on TV, for ASPCA , where Sarah MacLachlan is playing, and they show all the puppies in cages...

There is that shih-tzu with one eye, looking away, then turns to the camera -

That totally reminds me of you.

You know that ad on TV, for ASPCA , where Sarah MacLachlan is playing, and they show all the puppies in cages...

There is that shih-tzu with one eye, looking away, then turns to the camera -

That totally reminds me of you.

You know those guys hunkered down wearing tinfoil hats, believing all the conspiracy theories that fit their worldview? Yeah, that's you all the way.

Ignorant.

this guy shouldnt have anything to worry about. that guy deserved what he got and everyone knows it.

im glad i live in florida where you are allowed to kill inside your own house pretty much no questions asked. there was some guys that i went to tech school with that had some burglars break in, one crook got shot up with a ak47 and died, the other stabbed in the back with a butcher knife and died. no charges filed.

same in texas...you can kill someone on your property until they reach the sidewalk...then you're sol.

Back