a$$hole, politically motivated

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, ANOTHER Bush/ Kerry bashing thread! Christ, these things are getting more common than Civics with fart pipes. This here is exactly why I'm not voting... childish namecalling bullshit opinions presented like facts. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuu.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 22 2004, 01:51 AM
Damn good vid.
[post=406026]Quoted post[/post]​

Lol, wait till the republicans come. Although they do use name calling, if you read the subtitles they have great points. The greatest thing about the bush admin is when bush would said he would only testify for the 911 comiision if channey was there by his side. Hmmm, I wonder if there was a little kicking under the table?

Great part in that vid is the "what would Chaney do?" SOOOO true. Chaney has the largest VP staff in history of the VP.

I LOVE UDT's sig, "VOTE Bush--Cheney 2004 and more" Um, unless bush plans to try and piss on the consitution more, how can it me 2004 AND MORE. IF, and I do say IF they win in 04, they can't run again.

Nov. 2, National Absenence day, NO BUSH OR DICK

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 22 2004, 06:12 AM
Oh boy, ANOTHER Bush/ Kerry bashing thread! Christ, these things are getting more common than Civics with fart pipes.
[post=406013]Quoted post[/post]​

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back