A list of what I Need

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffro

I recently purchased a 1995 Civic EX 2 door coupe, its black, and it was all torn apart, well i am trying to get it back together and I cant find a few parts.

I need side moldings for both doors

side molding for passenger fender

passenger sideskirt ( stock)

driver door speaker grill (gray)

and i need the light socket ( where the light actually plugs in to) for the passanger corner light (turn signal) ( it got yanked out with a blown tire i guess) with about 1 foot of the wires ( red, green, and black )

i think thats all i need for now, would like to get the pieces ASAP, so please email me or pm me or let me know what you want for them, I am currently unemployed, so please be reasonable on pricing, I am in 94501 so please let me know what your shipped price is. Let me know straight up front your lowest asking price is, I dont like to sit here and bargain and haggle back and fourth, I want to buy using paypal, and be sent parts quick, its easier for both of us this way.
thanks a ton,
Jeffro

i have everything but the light and speaker grill. i will take 75+shipping. i dont have paypal but i will take a check.

you have them all? is it all black? and where do you live? hit me up on AIM at jeffro98Z28 or on yahoo at Jeffro_93 if you have either of those.
thanks a ton!,
Jef

Back