A little bit of everything ( Garage Sale) !!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Man I just sold the SCI to my buddy with a RX7 that has an LT1 motor in it. He needed something to retard the timing for his 200 shot of nitrous w/ 2 15lb NOS bottles. I was over there tonight helping him wire it up.

And injen you see the stupidity in this alex BITCH right ?

HEY nvm im not gonna be buying the msd lol!!!
and yessir i see the stupidity...
but hey how much you want for that climate control?:ph34r: ill give you $35 shipped

nice.i just sent you $30 cuz ya know ur such a nice guy i figured you could just handle the shipping and paypal charges yourself..soo when should i be getting the climate control??tomorrow?today?now?!oh yea and dont worry about all the negative feedback on my paypal account...there were only a couple items i didnt pay for...;)
but hey nice doin business with ya

first off bitch im not a wigger...i aint talkin shit but you know what even if i was i am allowed cuz well i just so happen to be the one person that will backup anything and everything i say...

you come on this site actin like ur such a hardass..in reality ur prolly a stupid lil girl that dont know shit tryina act hard behind ya keyboard...get a fuckin life and move along SALLY...

Thats what I thought, better run scared !!! Please, please stay the fuck out of my thread. Fucking stupid ass NOOB !!

:whatafucktard:

:asshat:

Back