a little bit of fun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
this pic was taken 3 years ago when i firts primered my car i had back then (1997 Civic EX coupe). we used Krylon rattle can (like 5 if i remember correctly) that we bought at Wal-Mart. anyways the picture was taken a car wash with my friends primering it. the girl in front is Jessica, Sammy (her b/f) is primering on the hood and my buddy Scott is standing behind Sammy. i am the one taking the picture. oh, we did this for a show that was the next day. i didntget anything but had a good time showing off my rattle can paint job :)

s3f039d44ef609.jpg

this was a fun evening. i think we had half the people on the cruise strip there watching and laughing. i do remember getting asked if that was me with a black car one minute...then 30 minutes a grey car...LOL. good times :D

you did not even tape over the windows, mirrors, lights, ect? Bet you had a little overspray. I like the new paintjob before every show thing. Eric, you must be a baller to be able to afford a new paint job ever week. lol

LOL yeah i had overspray but was able to get a good majority of it off. getting the overspray off the chrome rims was a bitch if i do say so...

kinda looks like a chevy cavalier I've seen that wing on tons of cavaliers around here

OMG WTF are you guys doing, ditch the fat heffer on the pic, I don't care who she is with , i wouldn't want to be seen with that bitch and what is up with the ride, nice chrome rims,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,chrome fucking blows man, come on.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 2 2003, 10:36 PM
OMG WTF are you guys doing, ditch the fat heffer on the pic, I don't care who she is with , i wouldn't want to be seen with that bitch and what is up with the ride, nice chrome rims,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,chrome fucking blows man, come on.

Milan

y0, cockwad.. stfu. His car was built for SHOW, not go, nor did he try to race anyone. There is a difference, so get the fuck off the "rice is bad" bandwagon.

Maybe you can have kind of common curtesy with your remarks. If you were to talk about any of my friends that way, i'd personally fuck you up in a heart beat. Show us a pic of your friends, or even else, that fat fucking whore you call a mom.

Get a life and stfu.

OMG you so fucking own me, can we both now argue over the internet.

I don't get on bandwagons, I have a functional approach to this sport.

I never said rice, what you want to do with your ride is your buisness. I could care less, I don't drive your car and you don't drive mine, so shit isn't going to change.

As far as common courtesy, fuck off, I am one of hte few who actually come on there and not rant and rave about your shit being fucking nasty and stupid. Reason is I could care less, I put info out there and in the members lounge I will post what ever the fuck i want.

My mom isn't fat and you sound like a fucking idiot posting that shit, grow some balls and a brain next time you post. Like I always say, internet fights are stupid. They don't do shit.

Sorry if you blame me for this one and being bias, but I really don't chill primer peeps....

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 2 2003, 10:52 PM

OMG you so fucking own me, can we both now argue over the internet.

I don't get on bandwagons, I have a functional approach to this sport.

I never said rice, what you want to do with your ride is your buisness. I could care less, I don't drive your car and you don't drive mine, so shit isn't going to change.

As far as common courtesy, fuck off, I am one of hte few who actually come on there and not rant and rave about your shit being fucking nasty and stupid. Reason is I could care less, I put info out there and in the members lounge I will post what ever the fuck i want.

My mom isn't fat and you sound like a fucking idiot posting that shit, grow some balls and a brain next time you post. Like I always say, internet fights are stupid. They don't do shit.

Sorry if you blame me for this one and being bias, but I really don't chill primer peeps....

Milan

I owe you what? I'm not arguing with you.. i'm simply telling you to stfu.

You dont get on bandwagons? :rolleyes:

You dont care what someone does? Then why did you tell him chrome blowz? That sounds like you do care about his rims being chrome.

Who cares if you dont rant and rave. You just told him his shit was ugly (the rims anyways) and called his friend a "fat heffer".. but i thought you said you dont rant and rave about that? You can post whatever you want, but dont go crying and bitching when most of the board flames you for every post, b/c you pissed them all off. btw, i dont rant and rave either, count how many times ive started a thread or even said anythinga bout something looking like shit.. I've learned to give respect, even if its not my cup of tea (btw, i like show cars).

Sorry, I have balls and a brain. You're the one who needs to grow both. Stop trying to make this looks like i went off on you over nothing. Are you that fucking stupid? or just drunk again?

I never called you biased or anything about primer people. This is sad, you have no idea why i yelled at you. You my friend, are a fucking idiot. Maybe when you sober up (if you're drinking), you'll re-read that shit and you MIGHT have a clue next time.

hahah, well your right I am drinking again, and you know what, shit I dont even know myself.

I meant what I said about bandwagons, and yes fucking chrome sucks fucking dick. Like i said before if you want chrome then do it, I won't.

I am far but an idiot, but your opinion is your opinion. I really don't need to grow both, they a full grown.

Let's aruge some more, and get things accomplished, also change my or your life.

to be honest, how about both of us just drop it, it doesn't get shit done and I would rather have a post coutn on the number of decent posts.

sorry if I harmed your about yoru buddies, but like I said I don't actually know them and you would know them better than I do.

Honestly, I could care less about what the "board feels" about me,,,,,,,,,,,,by far this is the most emotinoal board I have been on. Chances are I will never meet you guys, some of which seem cool.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 2 2003, 11:13 PM
hahah, well your right I am drinking again, and you know what, shit I dont even know myself.

I meant what I said about bandwagons, and yes fucking chrome sucks fucking dick. Like i said before if you want chrome then do it, I won't.

I am far but an idiot, but your opinion is your opinion. I really don't need to grow both, they a full grown.

Let's aruge some more, and get things accomplished, also change my or your life.

to be honest, how about both of us just drop it, it doesn't get shit done and I would rather have a post coutn on the number of decent posts.

sorry if I harmed your about yoru buddies, but like I said I don't actually know them and you would know them better than I do.

Honestly, I could care less about what the "board feels" about me,,,,,,,,,,,,by far this is the most emotinoal board I have been on. Chances are I will never meet you guys, some of which seem cool.

Milan

okay..

youre right.. most of which you'll probably never meet.. some are cool, i've yet to meet any of them in person, i'm generally cool, i dont jump on anyone, that easily.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jul 2 2003, 10:16 PM
this pic was taken 3 years ago....

attn: JDMilan.

a few months after that was taken and re-primered, i put a different set of rims on the car:

s3e769ed657579.jpg

im damn proud to sport primer. if you dont like then oh well, not my fault if you scratch your precious paint up and have to pay a shitload of $$ to get your car redone. with primer, all u gotta do is whip out the Krylon can and go to work and in 5 minutes or less, no more scratch :) . say what u want about it, but primer OWNZ!!

and dont speak bad about my friends either...that was uncalled for.

back to the subject because i dont feel like arguing over this shit...

haha, here it is, domeskilla IMed me and we actually chatted for a little while. Along with E last night. I get a little over the edge sometimes. I pretty much looked at the pic and just posted. my bump. :)

uh ban me for what exactly??

Milan

Honestly, I didn't even want to drink last night. I was making my website for most of the day and fucking around with other job related things. I planted my ass at home and then i was just so fucking bored. I noticed my moms left some wine in the refrigerator, so i took both of them up stairs and got nasty, LOL, then I think i logged off and fell asleep or some shit.

Milan

yo drinking by your self makes you an alcaholic
you need atleast one budy around to make it all good

Milan, if you feel you have drinking problem, fly over and we can discuss it over a fifth, er I mean I pot of coffee :p

Back