a little help with my ob2 b18c into my 91 si?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmoutkast

ok i've read up on what i need to do, im just a lil confused. what would you guys recommend? running my obd2 b18c on my obd1 ecu and just using a conversion harness? or running an obd0 ecu and just use obd0 injectors, dizzy, and intake mani? if i use this route, what else would i need thats obd0 to do the swap successfuly? im not too sure what do do, also i know i will need a cable to hydro conversion, where can i get this and how easy is it to do the conversion? thanks guys

also, how safe is it to run an ob2 > obd0 conversion harness? is this recommended? any past experiences? thats jumping down alot of years so i have no idea what ELSE i would need to do if i were to run that setup

Dude I don't think you will receive the response you are looking for, lately it looks like alot of people have been joining the swap just for answers to questions they can't answer about simple tunning. If you have a 91 si it is already OBD0 you will not need a conversion harness, Unless you are running a OBD1 swap already.

Back