a little help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Daras

guys my car is idling a little low when it gets at normal temp, its in the 500 rpm range when i am on a red light, coolant system im pretty sure doesnt have any air pockets so that is scraped off,i cleaned the idle controll valve and nothing it keeps doin the same, what can it be? I got just one question, when in idle does the TB plate have to b 100% closed or does it stay a little bit open? any other sugestions are more then welcome ppl I need help fixing dis coz i want to trade for a b18 swapped eg but my car has to b in xcellent condition

its not supposed to be open at at closed throttle, check the throttle cable, spray some wd40 and try giving it some slack if its held open a tad

Also if that does not work, it could be possiable your dizzy is in the wrong postion causing it to act a little wierd.... but a normal D Series motor Idels around 500-700 RPM's mostly, inless its a cold start, then the motor is going to idel a bit higher. cheers

Back