A little somethin' fer the rexer fans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Went to the Honda yard on a parts hunt, came up a little short, but got offered this little beauty for about $2500 USD...That's right foo', real EE8 y0!!!!1!! If I was going to stay here longer than a year, I'd be on this like white on B, er, I mean rice :p

s40827ba5c600f.jpg

s40827bd51fbe2.jpg

s40827bfd8d9c5.jpg

s40827c27be6f2.jpg

s40827c5230d59.jpg

s40827c7d49404.jpg

s40827cc8a3946.jpg

And yes, you saw correctly, NO RUST :)

And my boys new ride :) Sorry the pic sucks, I had to doctor the hell out of it in PS to get it this decent.

s40827d00b23a0.jpg

s40827d5224a06.jpg

Pictures are kind of crappy, it is in a garage getting some work done, so we couldn't take it out :( But he said next timeI come down we can run it to 9000 all hte way to 6th :eek:

And my buddies Civic we went in...

s40827da835b73.jpg

s40827ddf3827f.jpg

They only wanted 2500 us for th at CRX?? :blink: :blink:

:thumbsup: Beautiful color on the S2000. I like it.

dang nice pics s2k motor was really dirty though but dang 9000 rpms in 6th gear did he tell you about how fast that would be?

Originally posted by civic15.8@Apr 18 2004, 07:57 PM
s2k motor was really dirty though

You could have eaten off of it, it's just that is is in a garage, and the light was bad, I had to play with it in PS, and that makes it look less than appealing.

200014 km = 124282 miles. surprising....unless its been sitting there for like 7 years.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Apr 18 2004, 11:18 PM
200014 km = 124282 miles. surprising....unless its been sitting there for like 7 years.

Yea, it has less miles than my car, and is a year older. The engine in it purrs like a kitten, sounds so nice.

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. I like that CRX! Buy it, get someone to ship it back for you so you can bring 2 cars, then sell it or drive it in the States.

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 18 2004, 11:43 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiice. I like that CRX! Buy it, get someone to ship it back for you so you can bring 2 cars, then sell it or drive it in the States.

I was looking in to this a while back, noy on the EPA's list = teh suck for bringing back :( I am halfway tempted to get it pull the motor, ship the motor in my household goods, and have the car shiped as a rolling chassis, then reinstall, and TRY to register. HE said he would swap out the seats for some that are less work, he has about 30 pairs of them in his shop.

He has 30 pairs of those leather black & red CRX VTEC seats????

That would be the shit if you could get some of those here. Id buy a pair fo sho'!!

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 18 2004, 05:54 PM-->
@Apr 18 2004, 11:43 PM

I was looking in to this a while back, noy on the EPA's list = teh suck for bringing back :( I am halfway tempted to get it pull the motor, ship the motor in my household goods, and have the car shiped as a rolling chassis, then reinstall, and TRY to register. HE said he would swap out the seats for some that are less work, he has about 30 pairs of them in his shop.

Wow. Do that! :lol:

Like Mugen said- start selling the seats. :)

Price isn't the problem, the problem is shipping them back. They are too big to go through my mail system, so I would have to use the German mail. Pretty expensive., probably about $500 a pair including cost of seats.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that Civic hatchie with the Si rims. I can't wait to get rid of my ugly wheel-fender gap... that thing looks fuckin pimp. Tell your friend he rocks.

s408364443a993.jpg

that CRX roxxors though!!

Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 19 2004, 12:42 AM
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that Civic hatchie with the Si rims. I can't wait to get rid of my ugly wheel-fender gap... that thing looks fuckin pimp. Tell your friend he rocks.

s408364443a993.jpg

damn man your a post whore of your civic.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 19 2004, 01:30 AM
Price isn't the problem, the problem is shipping them back. They are too big to go through my mail system, so I would have to use the German mail. Pretty expensive., probably about $500 a pair including cost of seats.

If you seperated the top and bottom half of the seat would they fit? I need some new seats and those would be pimp.

Originally posted by Jeef+Apr 20 2004, 12:06 AM-->
@Apr 19 2004, 01:30 AM

If you seperated the top and bottom half of the seat would they fit? I need some new seats and those would be pimp.

That could be done, it MIGHT squeek by. Our limit is 108 inches length and girth. I know a rear seats bottom, BARELY gets by, and that just depends on if htey measure at the fattest or thinnest part :(

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Apr 19 2004, 04:32 PM-->
revolution8k
@Apr 19 2004, 12:42 AM

s408364443a993.jpg

damn man your a post whore of your civic.

I was just showing the god awful wheel gap...and trying to get the two pics close together...I can't wait to see mah car with no wheel gap...

Back