a Miracle?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90_EF_Hatch

Señor Member
16m2gz7.jpg

HOLY SHIT! i never thought i would see a 2 on front again ...

man, that's a daylifter - rep from cel! thanks :D

It was like $2.95 in Fredericksburg when I went home for Fall break.

I just find it weird how our economy is at the lowest its been for a while yet the gas prices are falling down below $3. Doesn't make sense, but hey, I'm not complaining.

B, it's $3 here for minimum. IT's worth it for you to drive the truck down here for a fill up.

everything is expensive in palm beach florida, i would LOVE to see gas under $3.00 but we arent even close yet..

i fill the truck at stop and shop. with my 40-50 cent savings from buying groceries, it doesnt make it so bad

I just find it weird how our economy is at the lowest its been for a while yet the gas prices are falling down below $3. Doesn't make sense, but hey, I'm not complaining.

The worse things get the more cautious people get about spending. They drive less, therefore demand goes down. If demand goes down significantly then the oil companies won't sell as much. They'll do better dropping the prices and having people continue to buy then keeping the prices high and having people say "fuck it, I just won't go out as much."

An over-simplification yes, but that's the gist of it, amongst other factors.

$2.85 in Metro Detroit by the way...

Last week, the OPEC oil producers' cartel announced it would hold an extraordinary meeting in Vienna on November 18, as member countries fret over the effects of the global financial crisis on crude prices.
"Some OPEC members continue to reiterate their stance that OPEC will consider cutting output if demand for oil is indeed lower," added Norrish at Barclays Capital.
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries' next regular meeting is scheduled for December 17 in Oran, Algeria.
Iran on Sunday predicted that OPEC would cut oil output at its November session. Libya also appealed last week for lower production should crude futures continue to trade at current levels.
sourced from the AP

Oh ya well its finally dropped down to $0.99 here......

A LITRE BUAHHHAAAHAHA!!!

But seriously it hasent been under a dollar all summer, it peaked at $1.40 a litre so this is a good thing.

EDIT: Oops not $99.9 its $0.99.9

Last edited:
Back