A moment of silence please...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:mellow: damn that sucks. Here in tally there is a group called tallyimports.com that meet every thurs. next to wall-mart. Anyway there is a guy who drives a Delorian(cant spell). That thing is super clean. No paint just bare metal as straight as a dogs dick. Its got less than 40k origional miles and EVERYTHING is original. well figured i'd share that. sorry for the new -_-

sad, but that was an awful car...

and note to business owners and operators, if your venture is failing miserably do not try and sell 24 million of coke to replenish your business funds...

No paint just bare metal

thats kind of the whole concept behind his cars
lol

Volvo / Peugeot / Renault motors in a futuristic body. I told people it was made in Ireland, and they said "I don't believe it!" ... I didn't think the downfall was that much of a surprise.

He snorted profits up his nose, and was a shrewd guy ontop of that. Feh, No biggy.

Malcolm Bricklin is our next martyr-du-jour. The Bricklin was nice, the Yugo was ... well.. it was... Now he's importing this made in China car (China of course, being a country that commonly jails people for religious beliefs) Malcolm just simply plays for the wrong teams. Next he'll be selling cars to the US made in North Korea. Cover all the extremist fascist regimes.

What we need to do is start looking at Bruce Meyers. He's a cool guy.

-> Steve

car may not have been a performer, but ever since back to the future, ive loved that car.

Back