A movie review

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
There are no words to describe how much this movie sucked. I can't believe that we dropped $15 to see this bomb of a movie. It had an awesome cast, and I thought it was going to rock. However, it now qualifies as one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time.

I sat through the whole movie wondering what the fuck was going on. It wasn't funny, and the action scenes were stupid, pointless, and badly filmed. All the 40-year-old ladies around me were cackling and sounding like they were going to die laughing. I couldn't figure out if they were watching a different movie than me.

Anyway, I would advise anyone who's not going to see this movie for free to stay far away.

:cliffs:
Went to see Once Upon A Time In Mexico, was really excited for it, turned out to be worse than I could ever imagine "Glitter" or "Gigli" to be

i agree, Once upon in mexico was pitiful, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SOME SAID SHYT ABOUT...IDUNNO. I WAS THE ONLY ONE SAID FOR LOSING $10

wasnt antonio banderas in it?

i loved him in assassins (the one with stallone)
he always plays crazy fucking bad guys...

anyone heard about matchstick men? i wanna take my chick to see it.
nicolas cage is one of my fav. actors.

really? that blows. me and Dviet were talking about how bad ass it looked....

hmmm i liked once upon a time in mexico... its supposed the be the third part of the series... and i thought it was alright... with the way they made jonny depp the CIA agent was aiight i guess

one thing that sucked though was when banderas and salma hayek went flying off their balcony... geigh! anyways one movie i REALLY THOUGHT WAS BAD ASS

UNDERWORLD!!!

B)

damn, you gotta be kidding me... this movie looked like it was gonna kick ass.

johnny depp is one of my favorite actors, does he do a good job in the movie?

but, ain't that some shit. it's got all these stars like antonio banderes, johnny depp, and salma hayek in it... however they can't put together a decent fuckin script. thats some plain lame shit. :ghey:

Hello and welcome to Movieswap.com!!!
:p

I didn't think that movie would be all that great. I dunno...I can just tell if I'm not gonna like a movie. I had that feeling about a certain other movie that was supposed to be just a movie, but some took it as an inside look at the "underground" street racing world...A documentary, if you will. A how-to guide on streetracing and what modifications would get you girls...

Egads.. the explosions looked cheezy. I thought the movie was supposed to be shot entirely in digital? I now intend to boycot every movie with that one chick in it (what's her name? the girl with the mole from 2 Fast 2 Furious?)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 27 2003, 10:54 AM
really? that blows. me and Dviet were talking about how bad ass it looked....

That's what EVERYONE said, and I was hella excited to see it. Maybe that's why I was so disappointed...because I went in with way too high of expectations.

RUNDOWN BLEW. WAY TO GO ROCK, YOU ARE NOT A ACTOR !!! WELL IN THE WWE YOU ARE PLEASE GO BACK, BUT SORRY TO SAY ALL ONCE UPON A TIME IN MEXICO WAS GOOD NOT GREAT, BUT WHAT DID YOU EXPECT??? REALLY , CANT BE ANY WORSE THAN THE FAKE RACE SEENS IN 2F2F.

Back