A MUST SEE TV!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by ALLJDM@Dec 18 2002, 05:59 PM
Dial uppers beware... you have to see this video in it's entirety (the whole thing)
This is a Japaneese rock group that is sweeping the nation!!

Watch... enjoy... and be amazed!!!!

http://www.redlinechicago.com/arvid/yatta/

Actually, it's a Japanese comedy group that did smaller versions of this "band" at each one of their shows, and it just kinda grew... until they decided to do a total spoof on boy bands with this thing.

I saw that like...... a year ago and decided to see what it was all about- that's kooky even for the Japanese!

:lol:

movie!! :blink: what the flyin fuck! that's the gayest thing i ever did saw. watched it for 5 sec's and i had to stop it. how much more jewish that movie could possibly have gotten, i don't kno. don' think i'd want to know either!! :spin:

Originally posted by dude_you_gota_civic@Dec 18 2002, 08:42 PM
movie!! :blink: what the flyin fuck! that's the gayest thing i ever did saw. watched it for 5 sec's and i had to stop it. how much more jewish that movie could possibly have gotten, i don't kno. don' think i'd want to know either!! :spin:

watch your chice in language dont use Jewish as in insult, there are jewish people on this site

omfg
s3de018aa4b213.jpg

:tfg: :ghey:

Dude, that is not even right. I hope that doesn't come up in the wepage history, cuz if my girfriend sees it, i'm through. What kind of sick mind do you have? Why would you post that? Dude, wrong. Wrong man. :ghey:

Back