A Mustang wagon?!? Say it ain't so

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im not a fan of ford in the first place, but after this, theyll need to borrow ANOTHER 18 billion.

but the magnum isnt a mustang. i mean hell, they fucked up the charger. people still bought it, but i would never buy a 4 door charger...it just seems wrong.

It's people like you guys that made 4 door family cars somehow the performance choice of America.

WRX, EVO, Mazda3, you name it... all econobox family cars with body kits. It's what sells.

I'm still upset about the whole Charger / 4 door only thing.

It was already mentioned but when I saw the topic of the post I knew I was going to be looking at a Magnum wannabe. But I suppose ford is going to try and do any thing they can to get themselves out of the hole and this is a rather drastic attempt. Maybe they will pull through on it. They are not trying to appeal to hardcore car guys, they are going after the moms that want a "cool/powerful" family car.

how about a MustangRanger?

mustangranger.jpg

I think having a mustang wagon could be sucessful for ford. If they sell the wagon, with a supercharged v8 option, for less than the hemi magnum, they have a really good chance at getting this concept to sell.

Back