a new toy for XMAS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
this looks cool....what you guys think...

http://www.bodybouncer.com/
work warning
Bouncer.gif

only you would post something like this... freak
lol

SPIN DOCTOR
Put tassels on her and you get a feverishly visual brand of coitus. Challenging for her, but especially thrilling when sustained through climax.

bahahahhaha
GIVE-N-TAKE
Very challenging for her, but one of the most intense acts of its kind—a psychosexual experience to be savored and prolonged. Use only suitably stable surfaces for supporting the Bouncer. Lubricate the saddle thoroughly for best results.

would make a womans life easier.. lol

But i couldnt imagine the intamacy and passion still being there after u whip it out of the closet.. lol..

I guess its good for people who just want to get off..

that thing looks bad ass... i'ma ask my girl if she wants to buy one :) but of course not until those damn 6 weeks are over after she has my son. :mad: :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ehh, you don't rally NEED to wait 6 weeks unless she gets stiches.

I had to wait about 7... At first my wife was like "we might wait a little longer... i'm kinda nervous"...

She got home after the doctor gave her the okay, and it was like HEY BABY! COME HERE! :ph34r:
BWUAHAHAHAHAHA...

it's actually my fault, I want to wait the 6 weeks just to be on the safe side. :blink: :ph34r: :laugh:

Swings are worth it...buy it, mount it and use it. She'll give in.

I watched the kid come out and completely lost interest in sex for a good 4 weeks both times. :puke:

Birth is not a beautiful, peaceful thing. It is a bloody, violent fucking war.

this device throws the whole "excersize" aspect of sex right out the window.

its for lazy people :).

My friends daughter just popped out. We went to the hospital, they did their check thing and thought she was going to be in labor for another hour or two and left her in the check up room.

Then she started screaming, so someone finally went in and they brought her into the other room.

No, daddy wasn't there, so I was with her. She was sitting there ready to get on the bed and said "it's comming now", the doctor wasn't in the room, she just got up on the bed, they didn't get her in the leg things (can't rememebr the name), they told her not to push, she said "fuck you" and pushed anyway. She just squeezed it out in like 5 seconds. :laugh:

she was n labor for a good 19 hours though.

Back