A NEW VIDEO FROM US!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That was pretty cool....

the mustang.... giggles.... umm yea

was that a metro I saw in there?? and

WTF does that supra have in it...

I mean whats the difference between
a supra with 300 hp
a supra with 400 hp
a supra with 500 hp
and
a supra with 600 hp

nothing... they all run 12s....

Seriously that was pretty cool to see the 9 sec et...

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Sep 28 2004, 04:57 PM
I mean whats the difference between
a supra with 300 hp
a supra with 400 hp
a supra with 500 hp
and
a supra with 600 hp

nothing... they all run 12s....

Seriously that was pretty cool to see the 9 sec et...
[post=395894]Quoted post[/post]​

weird the 2 Supras out there were running 10's and 9's..

here are some pictures from that day.. The Supra pictures are on the first page..
http://www.neneons.org/gallery/view_album....umName=album124

99 megs and only downloading at 92kb/s cheesus... But your vids are worth it imo. But what is up with this guy?
IMG_1539.sized.jpg

Why does have si rims in the front and the 16's in the back. They make 16 inch radials but i dont think they are radials anyway. People do that on the streets around my way and it looks totally ghey. But looks good on the mold job from a far.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Sep 28 2004, 05:20 PM
They make 16 inch radials but i dont think they are radials anyway. People do that on the streets around my way and it looks totally ghey. But looks good on the mold job from a far.
[post=395900]Quoted post[/post]​

The guy has an H22 installed into that car.. Those are 17" ADR Visions and we were at the track so he put on his BFG's for the front and left the rear's stock..

That day he pulled a 14.02.. His run should be on film.. Its a pretty sweet car and catches alot of people off guard because they think its all show and no go. But it's pretty darn quick.. But I agree it does look ub3r when people roll around like that.. I do but I rock 15" BFG's on the front and 13" steelies on the rear.

new7a.jpg

new8a.jpg

new2a.jpg

Yeah i just got bak from going out to get a bite to eat and i watched the vid and yeah i was proved wrong but hey its cool. And congrats on the run. Do you have full throttle launch or was that the supra?

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Sep 28 2004, 08:41 PM
so umm does that roof scope on the white civic help?.....
[post=395991]Quoted post[/post]​

oh yeah we flip him alot of shit for that.. on my board under his name is roof scoop boy.. Cool dude and a pretty quick car..

its called sarcasm and a joke for a reason..

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Sep 28 2004, 11:47 PM
damn ur car is pretty quick.. it would look alot faster if you weren't racing a 9 second supra....lol ...so whats next with your ride?
ahh edit.. i forgot to ask.. was that on the 55 shot ?? or did you bump it up to 75?
[post=396074]Quoted post[/post]​

That was still with the 55hp shot.. Next is install my Intake Manifold. And hit the Dyno with the 75hp Jets and tune my Vafc.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Sep 28 2004, 08:28 PM
Yeah i just got bak from going out to get a bite to eat and i watched the vid and yeah i was proved wrong but hey its cool. And congrats on the run. Do you have full throttle launch or was that the supra?
[post=395986]Quoted post[/post]​

The Supra is running a AEM Computer and using the 2 step on it..

And by the way.. Thats my daughter at the end.. I just taught her my favorite saying.. Now she says it all the time.. Righ next to the phrase "Ecotec is for girls". (my brother has a 04 Cavi that he thinks is pimp)

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Oct 4 2004, 08:43 PM
lol ..... dude you should hit 12's with race gas and a good tunner
[post=398260]Quoted post[/post]​

I still have the Intake Manifold to install.. Up the Jets to 75hp.. And then hit the Dyno with a new chipped ECU running Uberdata.. I almost have all parts to convert to OBD1 so I can run it and get her all tuned up on the 75..

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Oct 5 2004, 02:50 PM
what chip are you running ???
[post=398638]Quoted post[/post]​

Its a homemade program using Uberdata.. One of my friends is one of the smartest guys when it comes to chipping your ECU.. Basically have to socket the ECU and burn a chip using his Chip Burner and we can hit the dyno and make some baseline runs an do adjustments as needed. I didn't like the fact of using something like this because I didn't believe it but after seeing him work some other cars on the dyno and see some good gains and making the car safe to drive..

But I am expecting hopefully round the range of 185-200whp by the time were done with it.. And that should hopefully put me in the 12's.. We'll see.. My whole goal was to get this car into the 13's.. But now that I seem I am knocking on the doors of 12's with some more parts.. Thats the new goal.. Its weird how you can never be satisfied eh..

i am using uberdata as well for my turbo build that i am now doing

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 10 2004, 05:27 PM
i am using uberdata as well for my turbo build that i am now doing
[post=400902]Quoted post[/post]​

I just think alot of people that don't like it are the ones that are pissed that we can run a program that is pretty damn cheap to do and setup vs their 1000.00 stand alone systems.. Yeah the AEM, and the Hondata have some stuff that topple the Uberdata stuff but for the money.. You can't beat it..

Back