A one way shifter WHOA!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont think iw ould use it on my honda... hmmm?

my evo perhaps B)

hmmm a $1000 shifter that'll eat synchros faster than any short shifter out there..... where can i sign up

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 14 2003, 12:32 AM
I just wouldn't like the fact I couldn't go straight into neutral.

What the hell are you talking about you can go straight to neutral, theres also a knob that you pull on the base on the drivers side for reverse. :angry:
Read the whole dam tutorial!!
You guys are dissing all the jappanese who took 4 years to make this this thing,
they anit fucking stupid. You can come striaght out of any gear to neutral...
You dont have to go thru gears for neutral push all the way up on the stick, and your in the neutral position.

Go here and stop discriminating : http://www.ikeya-f.co.jp/english/index.html
Those of you who dont like it, dont post.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 14 2003, 03:33 AM
hmmm a $1000 shifter that'll eat synchros faster than any short shifter out there..... where can i sign up

i want on that list y0

id rather pay 1g for that then 20gs for the Grex sequential tranny though

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 14 2003, 12:29 AM
why are you all saying its only good for drag racing? f-1 cars use sequential trannies. and so do rally cars....

f1 and rally cars dont have to stop at stop lights, i wouldnt use/buy even if i had the $$ sitting around burning a hole in my pocket, maybe for a drag car only, but it doesnt sound very safe for the street..... JMO

Originally posted by ChrisSiR+Nov 16 2003, 07:16 PM-->
@Nov 14 2003, 12:29 AM
why are you all saying its only good for drag racing? f-1 cars use sequential trannies. and so do rally cars....

f1 and rally cars dont have to stop at stop lights, i wouldnt use/buy even if i had the $$ sitting around burning a hole in my pocket, maybe for a drag car only, but it doesnt sound very safe for the street..... JMO

dude you still have a clutch.

so you foound this at importfan.com and you said it cost like 1000 dollars ok well that is not counting shipping probably

example: i called to order a bumper from them one time and the site said our price: $150 + shipping well i told the girl what bumper i wanted and she said ok the total is $350. and i said never mind i dont want to spend $200 dollars for shipping

so in other words when they say 1000 dollars for it they mean like $2500 for shipping

:cliffs:

importfan.com sucks

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Nov 16 2003, 07:17 PM-->
Originally posted by ChrisSiR@Nov 16 2003, 07:16 PM
GSRCRXsi
@Nov 14 2003, 12:29 AM

dude you still have a clutch.

Yea, and? it would make me feel less in control of the car.... i guess im not 100% sure on how one would use this thing, but still.... its rather interesting..... but i still wouldnt want one.....

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 14 2003, 04:33 AM

i say again .... it costs $1000 and will EAT through your synchros faster than you could possibly immagine

shifting faster than the tranny can handle is NOT a good thing

you will blow through a tranny in 6 months or less with that guaranteed

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Nov 18 2003, 04:09 AM-->
@Nov 14 2003, 04:33 AM

i say again .... it costs $1000 and will EAT through your synchros faster than you could possibly immagine

shifting faster than the tranny can handle is NOT a good thing

you will blow through a tranny in 6 months or less with that guaranteed

I'm thinking that it will still feel the resistance of a normal shifter between gears, not just slam it into gear, you know what I mean?

in that case then there is no point.... none

unless of course you are retarded and tend to get lost between gears often

Originally posted by highperboi@Nov 13 2003, 08:06 PM
lol yesturdy i thoguht i was in first but i was in 3rd on a signal and whne it turn green i let go the cluch and just died with a big clunk noise. it was so embaressing.

:werd: That has happened to all of us. It sucks balls.

Originally posted by civic15.8@Nov 17 2003, 12:00 AM
so you foound this at importfan.com and you said it cost like 1000 dollars ok well that is not counting shipping probably

example: i called to order a bumper from them one time and the site said our price: $150 + shipping well i told the girl what bumper i wanted and she said ok the total is $350. and i said never mind i dont want to spend $200 dollars for shipping

so in other words when they say 1000 dollars for it they mean like $2500 for shipping

importfan.com sucks

Means you got no driving skill. End of story.

Originally posted by civic15.8@Nov 17 2003, 12:00 AM

importfan.com sucks

That price for shipping? depends on the size, and a seqential shifter is not big, shipping is $40 bucks. I've ordered tons of products from Import fan and recevied them.

Back