A pair questions for Math/CS buffs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by lsvtec@Nov 14 2003, 03:18 PM
I even enjoy the Physics, the hardest classes I take are not hard because of material covered.  They are hard because I have a difficult time paying attention/going/caring about Psych, Soc, Econ, Engl, etc.  I hate these classes because they don't apply to anything I am doing or want to do.  I have no problem with the Math (I even enjoy most of it :) )  Physics follows as it is applied math, and my CS classes are great (except for my Algorithms class).

However humanities classes are the easiest to cheat in :p . I always breeze through them(when I can stay awake :roll: ).. they're good for a GPA boost... (and no.. I don't cheat)

i agree with lsvtec, i loved my physics classes, mech and elec. very interesting stuff and you can apply it almost everywhere. i would say my junior year was my hardest, and sophmore. i'm in my senior year now for my BS in CSC and the only tough thing is the fucking documentation guidlines we need to follow for senior project. other than that, it is much more laid back.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Nov 13 2003, 08:42 PM-->
Originally posted by liquid00meth@Nov 13 2003, 07:19 PM
Calesta
@Nov 13 2003, 05:36 PM
Whoops- not a code monkey... :(

It's "Script Kiddes" foo, get it right :p

Not script kiddies, a script kiddie is someone that cut and pastes "hacker" scripts together to look l337.

/me is t3h script kiddie

fuck it. it works good enough for me at 10,000 of you who use the gallery everyday, load content from the articles and refence section everyday

fuck a binary tree :)

Originally posted by B16@Nov 14 2003, 04:27 PM
i agree with lsvtec, i loved my physics classes, mech and elec. very interesting stuff and you can apply it almost everywhere. i would say my junior year was my hardest, and sophmore. i'm in my senior year now for my BS in CSC and the only tough thing is the fucking documentation guidlines we need to follow for senior project. other than that, it is much more laid back.

That is what I am saying, after you finish your junoir year the profs (for the most part) get much more laid back.

/me is t3h script kiddie

fuck it. it works good enough for me at 10,000 of you who use the gallery everyday, load content from the articles and refence section everyday

Sure it works, but is it as fast as it could be :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 14 2003, 05:29 PM-->
Originally posted by lsvtec@Nov 13 2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by liquid00meth@Nov 13 2003, 07:19 PM
Calesta
@Nov 13 2003, 05:36 PM
Whoops- not a code monkey... :(

It's "Script Kiddes" foo, get it right :p

Not script kiddies, a script kiddie is someone that cut and pastes "hacker" scripts together to look l337.

/me is t3h script kiddie

We thank you heartily B :worthy:

now give me my million dollars to burn through after I'm done with my silicon valley IPO...

i just read this shit... damn im not lookin foward to goin back to school :ph34r:

edit: and b16 is a homo

Dammit, I just got back from talking to my advisor. If I push really hard I might be able to finish in 3 semesters after this one. Most likely 4. I'd like to give a big "FUCK YOU" to all the assholes in the Dean's office here that would not take my Physics, Intro to Data Structures, and Intro to Programming classes.

On the bright side I have some pretty cool CS classes lined up.
Data Bases, Operating Systems, Structure of Programming Languages, User Interface Design, Machine Organization, Software Design, Machine Architecture, and Parellel Programming.
Two of those are 300 level and the rest are 400. Should be a rockin time. :)

Originally posted by lsvtec@Nov 15 2003, 06:01 PM
Dammit, I just got back from talking to my advisor. If I push really hard I might be able to finish in 3 semesters after this one. Most likely 4. I'd like to give a big "FUCK YOU" to all the assholes in the Dean's office here that would not take my Physics, Intro to Data Structures, and Intro to Programming classes.

On the bright side I have some pretty cool CS classes lined up.
Data Bases, Operating Systems, Structure of Programming Languages, User Interface Design, Machine Organization, Software Design, Machine Architecture, and Parellel Programming.
Two of those are 300 level and the rest are 400. Should be a rockin time. :)

Operating systems! ackk... if we didn't have to take this one, I'd say avoid it like the plague...

Back