A pro illegal immigration wackjob gets a does of reality

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's a model?

fuck me.
LMAO, I was thinking the same thing

Cel is right, she is a beaner. Anyone who wants to impose Spanish as the primary language = beaner.

EG6..."You want Spanish, go to Mexico?"... now that is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard.

Yeah, you're right. But I think you got more offended at me calling her a Beaner than she would. I mean you didn't even get that offended when someone suggested punching her in the face :)

I'm sorry to offend.

Celerity is an equal-opportunity offender.

EG6..."You want Spanish, go to Mexico?"... now that is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard.

well if you even paid attention to what i was addressing..
she was wanting spanish to be the primary language here, so to me that wasnt an ignorant thing to say..

If we get rid of illegal immigrants,

Who will fill our street gangs ?

You can't give someone a dose of reality if they still don't see your point. You gave her a dose of your reality and she gave you a dose of her reality. Who's wrong? No one. Who's right? No one.

I almost expected you to post something like this.

Unfortunatly, David Caradine, in there real world things like right and wrong, legal and illegal, and gravity, all exist...

If having your own reality is right then maybe we should pardon Nazi war criminals, or maybe you should stop critizings Bush. After all, he's merely operating from within his own reality...

Damn dood, you should have taken the blue pill instead...

If we get rid of illegal immigrants,

Who will fill our street gangs ?

6351753-S.jpg

Shes got nothing.

I have nothing against immigration, if its legal. You come here without following the laws to do so, you deserve to be deported. You want to come here, you agree to abide by rules, walk, talk and speak like an American. Why, because its our way of life you want, its our economy you want, and the jobs you want. You earn it just like everybody else. PERIOD.

Does= is simple adverb, does. Example: do does did, have has had, shall will should would, may might must can could.

Dose dose  /doʊs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[dohs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, dosed, dos‧ing.
–noun 1.a quantity of medicine prescribed to be taken at one time. 2.a substance, situation, or quantity of anything analogous to medicine, esp. of something disagreeable: Failing the exam was a hard dose to swallow. 3.an amount of sugar added in the production of champagne. 4.Physics. a.Also called absorbed dose. the quantity of ionizing radiation absorbed by a unit mass of matter, esp. living tissue: measured in gray or rad.

so spanish is only spoken in Mexico? Ignorant...

Oh come on, like you've never said something that wasn't similarly 'ignorant'.

You're attacking one specific statement simply to elevate your own image and/or ego. For your sake I hope you choose your statements carefully in the future.

You're attacking one specific statement simply to elevate your own image and/or ego.
yeah, that's EXACTLY what i'm doing...retard.

You came into a small arguement between me and EG6, it was pretty much done with until you opened your mouth. I know what he meant, he knows what I meant...done. So i'm guessing you are attacking what I said to elevate your image or ego too, right? :rolleyes:

When you post on the internet on a PUBLIC FORUM, it's not between two private parties anymore. My ego has nothing to do with it, jackass.

Blanco, nice speech IMO.

Who cares if Illegals pay taxes. Only legal immigrants deserve respect, only law abiding citizens deserve rights.

US labor laws may be hell for $h!t messed up, & a real Government can fix this. The entire government is some countries are so skewed, that people can't get papers to leave. There's, no excuse for Illegals ...this is not about US being racist.

The Founders did not forget to make an amendment making US English-only, because no language deserves priority .. still for at least the sake of business, maybe we need to fix this?

I'm not going to pay someone minimum wage to pick apples or to tape houses.

Are you?

great read....good argument....i hate the arguments where u argue with morons who have no idea...whats really goin on in the conversation

Ignorance is an even worse epidemic than illegal immigration. But at least ignorance can keep me humored.

so spanish is only spoken in Mexico? Ignorant...
did i ever say it was only spoken in mexico?? no i didnt.. i was just using it as an example.. just saying spanish shouldnt be a primary language here..

Back