A question i can't find an answer to...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I used to live there, i'm not new to cold weather... but i am new to driving hondas in the snow :)
Time to rust out my perfectly good civic. :D

I wash it every week at the u-wash place, getting underneath it with the rust inhibitor (The car washes in the Rust Belt should have this). Costs me $5, but shit - An ounce of prevention.

Then, I wash it after the storms when they salt. Fuckers.

one more reason I like where I live. they use sand instead of salt on the rare occasion that it gets below freezing. Not a lot better, but it's better than salt.

Colorado uses this red shit - and on dry mornings the dust kicks up to "Red Pollution". It's strange (Rt 25 from Garden of the Gods to Academy) all the air is pink. It's all over the cars too.

But my commute to Denver was pretty surreal anyway - It had a fog, and the fog slowly turned different colors as the sun was filtered by the eastern steppe.

I never knew what there were 4 panels there for. I knew 2 were for heated seats in the EL, as they both use the same center console... but could never figure out what the other 2 would be for.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Sep 21 2005, 06:44 AM
I never knew what there were 4 panels there for. I knew 2 were for heated seats in the EL, as they both use the same center console... but could never figure out what the other 2 would be for.
[post=557576]Quoted post[/post]​

Wait... the EL uses the same panel as us, which might be a good reason?
But it is in every Honda i have been in.
You have 4 panels???.... ??? i only have 2;
One on each side of the ebrake.
But there is also a lil cutout further down the console, in the middle, that looks like it could be for temperature control/a good place to hide LSD.

Back