a questions about putting a new front end on the 91

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91accordwithwork

kid that everyone loves!
i have a chance to buy a 93 prelude front end, and it comes with new rotors and everything i will need.

The reason i would do this is because as some of you guys no with the 91 accord its a bitch to get the rotors replaced, u have to replace the bearign and all that (800$$) around

so does anyone no if the preludes front end will fit my 91 accord?

thanks guys

all it bolt up rite to you accrod front end.Damn its hard to type like a retard.

I don't really see how you think replacing the entire front end of your car is going to be LESS expensive then just paying to have the brakes done, but whatever...I'm in for the read...

ok i xcan get a new prelude front end i mean by that new caliper and hub basicly everything when u take off my accords assembly

so yes it will fit, this way i can change my brake s with out a press

i found a front end on crags for 100 bucks and im going to get it done ,

how much do u think it will be?

u cud get a btrembo big break kitt. they has them on craigzliat for 3000. az for th e hole frunt nd. I wudnt worry abuot it. Juss drive em till the pistons shove thru the dysk. mite wanna look at this. looks liek its got some power.

u cud get a btrembo big break kitt. they has them on craigzliat for 3000. az for th e hole frunt nd. I wudnt worry abuot it. Juss drive em till the pistons shove thru the dysk. mite wanna look at this. looks liek its got some power.

lol@link.

HAHAHAHAAHa

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

man, this kid makes me laugh.......

or you can get 98 acura cl rotos, hubs, calipers, and pads and they are bigger brakes and pull off without a press....that is actually the more practical swap to do (rotor over hub) conversion

-painted valve cover
-new headers

-new high flow obx resonator
-new carbon fiber exaust tip
-new p.s pump
-new radiator
-new belt
-new injen ram intake
-new strut bar
-new deck (installed myself);)
-new speakers

how many headers can you fit on a honda? :shrug2:

dude dont lisen to these haters... they are pissed that your car is probally faster & louder than theirs.

what you need to do is drain all your brake fluid by either slashing a hole in the reservoir or jacking it up, taking off the wheel and finding the caliper and finding the rubber hose disconnecting it and have one of your buddies stomp on the breaks until no more fluid comes out... then you trailer it to the track and run the piss out of it... lemme know how it goes man...

dont let these guys get you down

I don't know where you get your info from. I rebuilt the whole front end on my accord for less then that. Upper arms tie rods lower ball joints wheel bearings struts rotors and pads prolly about $400-500. add the axels in and it's still under 700. Your best bet is
http://bp0.blogger.com/_sfOms1Mj_B8...nWN4k_49g/s1600-h/heelys_rebel_pink_white.jpg
heelys_rebel_pink_white.jpg

heelys_rebel_pink_white.jpg

After all the talk of how shitty ebay car parts are, you're gonna buy brakes off of it?

That's the dumbest and funniest thing i've ever heard

Back