a quick question about my F22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lol he installed a custom bolt so its a mod, im kidding. Then again he (assuming a he) is only 14, still in his adorable stage. Wants to play with the big boys. He will be our little brother.

just realize im younger, and i love hondas

I'm young, and I love babies. So does that mean that if I change a diaper I am "modding" it? Just because you changed something on your car doesn't make it a mod. Stuff needs repaired/changed all the time.

Anybody else notice that ever since he got flamed the first time, every post that he makes is LOADED with "Thanks guys" and "PLEASE!!!"?

What ever happened to the pics you promised you would post of your car? I wanna see this heavily modded heap.

When did putting a new power steering pump on become a "Mod?" If I put a sweet smelling air freshener in my car, does that count as a mod too?

Only if it's a JDM square air freshener. The little palm trees you can get at Wal-Mart? Nope...

yah u guys are starting to make me hate hondas........ haha sikee i love hondas for life sorry guys i just do

I wouldnt mind owning a nissan/toyota, but i like my high rpm and vtec.

Take it to a shop or take it off and inspect or wait til it gets cold and look for the vapor.

You know when its cold out how you can see the "steam' coming out of your exhaust? You will see the same vapor coming from any leaks you may have through out the system.

oo icic thanks bryan so basicly on a cold morning go plug my exaust and then when ever i ssee "smoke) -vapor i will then no therea a leak there.?

B-Y-R-O-N, Not Bryan. You dont have to plug your exhaust, but yes on a cold morning/evening pop your hood and fire up your car and you should be able to see the vapor coming out from the leak.

Back