a quick question about my F22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is the exhaust overly loud? cause that could be a gasket

eh mines the same way, and i garuntee its the same place but im not even going to begin to help this dumbass

Relax, just take a look and come back when you have something. Until then stare at your car some more, have an iced tea and read some tech articles and other forums related to your problem. Google is your friend.

you can find the leak by turning on the car and sucking on the tailpipe for about 20 min or pull it in the garage close the door with the car still running and you will see the leak in about 40 min

wait DO NOT DO EITHER ONE OF THOSE IT WILL KILL YOU. I forgot who I was dealing with and you might actually try it SO DO NOT DO IT

What I find funny is how you come on here trying to act "nice" to everyone (read: kissing ass) to try and get answers, and then you get all butthurt if someone says something to you that isn't regarding your car.

We are still waiting on those pictures you said you were going to post of this vehicle. I wanna see this tub.

Back