a quick quetion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sergey P.A.

I heard from somebody that to check if the car's engine is fucked up you have to

1st to start the car and to put your hand to try to cover the mufler tip, and if your hand feels kinda oily then cars rings are fucked up, and the engine eats oil,
=I did that on mine and it passed this test

2nd (this is what I am worried about) while the car is started remove the cap which is no the valve cover and put your hand on it try to cover the whole, and if the hand is not wet of oil, than you all right,

I did the second thing on my car and my hand was kinda covered with oil, Is this bad....... ?

I didn't speak to any body yet, so if you know help me out on this one, and the car runs right no problems what so ever, just want to make sure I didn't fucked up,

thanks,

Dude, your valve cover covers your valvetrain, which is spinning at 700-900 rpms at idle and should be well covered in oil. It's gonna throw some oil on your hand. I don't know where the fuck you hear that from.

dang i guess my engine is blown messed up. i have hella black stuffing shooting out in the morning mixed with water.

Back