A Scammer among us...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
jsut so you know.. he was active this morning

I didn't get to check this morning, but now that I'm home there's some pretty bad lightning going on and my barn has a tin roof. I'll go out there asap.

Damn it! Perhaps I'm too grateful with rep, 'cause I can't rep you for that right now. haha

Thanks for the advice man. I would have never known to do that. :thumbsup:

i used to go through that shit all the time when i was running an A/C compressor as an engine driven air compressor on my bagged truck...
I know first hand what happens when they don't have the needed oil...

and not to piss on your parade or anything but i also know that a high percentage of used a/c compressors have a failure rate because when they sit the seals in them go bad
a local junk yard near me won't even sell them anymore because so many come back
it helps if the ports in the compressor gets plugged when it removed, so you might have luck with Kanned's compressor since he put it in a bag

Last edited:
man that sucks big time, and if i was in your area i would help you out beacuse my really good friend has a compressor laying around i believe, but it looks like you already have everything settled with Kanned, so just let me know if you need one after all. I will just charge you shipping because he's been trying to get rid of the thing forever lol

Ok, so I either threw it out and don't remember or somebody moved it/took it. I found my condenser right where I left it, but no compressor... I'll ask my pops when he gets home =(. Need a condenser?

jsut so you know.. he was active this morning

Yeah man, I know. He sent me a message apologizing for how long it has taken and said that he is going offer a few refund, plus a bag of tootsie rolls and.....

PFFFT! Ironically enough, not one single PM or anything. Go figure. :eek:

Yeah man, I know. He sent me a message apologizing for how long it has taken and said that he is going offer a few refund, plus a bag of tootsie rolls and.....

PFFFT! Ironically enough, not one single PM or anything. Go figure. :eek:
send him a million pms asking where your got damn compressor is..

his profile says he's from W. Virginia, but his IP tells the truth.. he's definitely a scammer

Not doubting the scam, but while the physical location comes up California, the DNS resolves to:

c-24-126-30-14.hsd1.wv.comcast.net

send him a million pms asking where your got damn compressor is..

I've sent him enough. Even one of them should have been replied to, but alas, none were.

Not doubting the scam, but while the physical location comes up California, the DNS resolves to:

c-24-126-30-14.hsd1.wv.comcast.net

DNS? Why do I know what that means yet I can not freakin' think of it now? Is it because I had a freakin' hell of a night last night.? :D

Update!!!!!!!

I would like to let everyone know that the problem has been solved. Mike responded via PayPal as well as a PM on here today and let me know that he had been out of town and that he had shipped the compressor. I tracked the package and it does say that it was delivered yesterday to my PayPal address.

I also let him know that just a simple PM with any complications about shipping an item to a buyer would help things out a lot in the future. After all, it had been a full month since I paid and nothing yet, as well as a full month before I filed a claim. I'll tell you guys what, I have never filed a claim with PayPal and hope to never have to file one again.

Again, he did apologize in a PM and would like to let everyone know that everything is all right. I do hope that this unfortunate incident does not tarnish his seller status on this site as it will NEVER be my intention to hurt anyone's status on this site or anyone else for that matter.

After all, *sniff* I LOVE YOU GUYS! *regains composure* Woo, I'm all right now. :eek: Thanks to all for your support and I'd like to nominate B for President. WOOP WOOP :D

B, thank you very much for handling things the way you did. Should you feel like deleting this thread and putting all of this behind us, that would be very cool. Thanks again man.

I still want to know, what the heck ever happened with your Del Sol? haha Your thread never said whether you got rid of it, got it running or what. Unless I'm a complete assclown and can't read...which is a possibility. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back