A Scary Thought

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You guys want some more gas? Here ya go...(insert fart sound here)...enjoy!

:blink: oh wow..i must have been saving that one.

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455@Mar 12 2003, 02:24 AM

:blink: oh wow..i must have been saving that one.

funny. i never knew farts were supposed to smell like trojan condoms......

THAT WAS A JOKE DUDE.

DONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY, LIKE SOME IDIOTS (COUGH COUGH, MACHINE, COUGH COUGH) DO.

speaking of which.....did you get he name on his from that one movie....where the gimp was named "machine"?

i forget the name of it....

Originally posted by karnash+Mar 12 2003, 02:26 AM-->
Zerosk8r455
@Mar 12 2003, 02:24 AM

:blink:  oh wow..i must have been saving that one.

funny. i never knew farts were supposed to smell like trojan condoms......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaahhhhhhh
Thats was FUNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY
sooryyy i needed a good laugh

Yes, but a hydrogen bomb uses nuclear fission to generate the destructive energy. We're not using nuclear technology to power our cars. :)

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 12 2003, 04:31 PM
Yes, but a hydrogen bomb uses nuclear fission to generate the destructive energy. We're not using nuclear technology to power our cars. :)

yea true, last year in physics the teacher had some navy homos, no offence the acted like it for real, come in and talk to us about nuclular physis and how it is a going field and soon cars will be nuclular power and stuff, i found it quit entertaining and amusing

Yeah, I don't think we're going to see nuclear-powered consumer transportation anytime soon. :D

Here are some facts you should know about Hydrogen, you may use them in any conversation, it's smart.

Hydrogen, when used in a car, undergoes a process called, "Nuclear Fission" in order to produce the power your car needs to move.

Hydrogen has the possibility of exploding like a ~3 Megaton Hydrogen Bomb, at any time. Hydrogen is used in your engine just like it's used in a Bomb.

Hydrogen has the ability to kill people in seconds when unintentionally inhaled. (Careful!)

Hydrogen, as it is used in the Sun, is essentially a massively destructive element, and can potentially make your car bright and shiny like the Sun. (No, this is not like paint.)

Hydrogen can only be produced through the destruction of forests. When wood is burned, it produces hydrogen which is then pressurized, and introduced into your engine.

Hydrogen tends to be a very dense element, and tends to waft on the ground, and can explode at the slightest spark. Explosions that involve hydrogen always kill all people within 100 feet, and produce radioactive materials which will contaminate an area with a radius of 2 miles.

Anyhow, that's just a little of what I know. (Thanks to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, of course.)

Trust me, alternate fuel sources are all baloney. GO FOSSIL FUELS!

Wrong. A nuclear bomb uses fission (the splitting of an atom, usually uranium) to harness the energy that holds the uranium atoms together. Later bombs use fusion (with a fission trigger), and are also called thermonuclear bombs.

From the above-mentioned site, explaining how hydrogen is used to power automobiles:
The first electrode is called the anode and is coated in platinum, which acts as a catalyst. When hydrogen gas is passed along the anode, it is ionized, producing negatively charged electrons (electricity) and positively charged hydrogen ions.

Originally posted by qupta p

I hope you were kidding.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Mar 12 2003, 05:11 PM-->
Wrong. A nuclear bomb uses fission (the splitting of an atom, usually uranium) to harness the energy that holds the uranium atoms together. Later bombs use fusion (with a fission trigger), and are also called thermonuclear bombs.

From the above-mentioned site, explaining how hydrogen is used to power automobiles:
The first electrode is called the anode and is coated in platinum, which acts as a catalyst. When hydrogen gas is passed along the anode, it is ionized, producing negatively charged electrons (electricity) and positively charged hydrogen ions.

qupta p

I hope you were kidding.

Jesus CHRIST.

ANOTHER BELIEVER IN ALTERNATE FUEL. OMFG, YOU TARD. HYDROGEN EXPLODES IN NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS WHEN A SPARK HITS IT.

My last post will FULLY explain my reasons for TOTALLY hating alternate fuel ideas.

Originally posted by gupta_p@Mar 12 2003, 03:14 PM
HYDROGEN EXPLODES IN NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS WHEN A SPARK HITS IT.

That has got to be the silliest thing I've ever heard. A spark causing a nuclear reaction? Do you have any concept of how a nuclear reaction even works? Where did you get this BS?

Originally posted by gupta_p@Mar 12 2003, 02:59 PM
Hydrogen has the ability to kill people in seconds when unintentionally inhaled. (Careful!)

Hydrogen tends to be a very dense element, and tends to waft on the ground, and can explode at the slightest spark. Explosions that involve hydrogen always kill all people within 100 feet, and produce radioactive materials which will contaminate an area with a radius of 2 miles.

If those statements were true, don't you think some crazy-minded terrorists would be blowing up tanks full of hydrogen all over the world? True, blowing up a container full of liquid hydrogen will be destructive (as would helium, or any other pressurized gas), but a "nuclear explosion"? Good Lord, please learn some physics.

LOL.

Okay, I'll admit, I was kidding about the whole thing. I just wanted to see how far you'd go in believing me.

;)

LOL, Hydrogen wafting on teh ground? LOL. But my nuclear fission comment, lol, I've still got a little time left before I stop laughing about that.

It's funny how dumb people are about hydrogen. Hydrogen, when compressed with very low temperatures, goes to a liquid state, and when fed into the engine, has about the same combustability as normal 87 octane gas. Moreover, when you drop it on the ground, it DOESN'T waft on the ground, it dissipates into the atmosphere.

;) LOL, burning trees for hydrogen, giggle.

Anyhow, Hydrogen is hot stuff, 'cept for the fact that when you produce hydrogen, you still experience point source pollution from plants making the electricity to feed into distilled water. (yes, I know there are bacteria that can produce hydrogen, and yes, I know there is a metal alloy, that when exposed to sunlight, will producy hydrogen. still, it's not in a production state, so fossil/nuclear fuel will still be neccessary to produce our zero emission hydrogen ;))

Pff, but don't learn about Hydrogen Fuel, just keep listening to comments on hondaswap.com ;)

Damn y0, I knew you were smarter than that. I really shouldn't be reading these things when I'm dealing with dumbass mechanical and structural consultants here at work, trying to meet deadlines and tearing my hair out.

I'm going to go back to my hole now.

And I missed the part about burning trees for hydrogen the first time around. If I had seen that, I may have been more inclined to believe this was a joke.

Screw you.

Dammit. :p :D

Back