A Series Of Fortunate Events

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

So kacey leaves for Florida to see her family for christmas soon, so we decided to have our christmas today. Then this happened.

normal_DSC03451.JPG

I offically had a white christmas. Since christmas means differnent things to me, family, religious meaning etc. I guess i can consider this an offical White Christmas. A small list of the extras I got this year other than spending time with my family.
  • EXOS cpu water cooler, note the nerd pose
  • New Shaver
  • Shiatzu Chair massager (omg)
  • IPOD fm transmitter/car charger
  • family guy all season's box set
  • Dremel
  • bannana tree (joke but i really wanted one lol)
  • a shower organizer thingie
  • IPOD splitter cable
  • a Closet organizer thingie
Few things for her
  • Built a new PC p4 1 gig ddr500 800mhz FSB hyper threaded
  • new TFAL pots and pans (yeah i knwo but she loves cooking so it's ok)
  • New electric skillet
  • book light
  • 7" portable DVD player
  • Some PS2 games (sonic aniversary edition :) )
  • Wireless headphones
  • Car seat heater
  • Car thermous (keeps coffee hot)
  • Fondu pot (again she likes this shit)
  • Some stuff for her b day (jan 8th) but shes sometimes reads here so shh
A few pictures to boot.

normal_DSC03414.JPG

normal_DSC03420.JPG

normal_DSC03435.JPG

normal_DSC03436.JPG

normal_DSC03443.JPG

normal_DSC03446.JPG

normal_DSC03449.JPG

normal_DSC03453.JPG

thanks for viewing, merry christmas, keep in perspective what this holiday is for.

yeah see they have a double standard though lol, she loves to cook and cook well.. i love to eat... so it's kinda for me too lol

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Dec 20 2004, 01:05 AM
Family Guy box sets own! Good score eric. Still barely a dusting here :(
[post=434680]Quoted post[/post]​

dude im telling you we got screwed living were we did... all the water around. Tons more snow down there bro.. ;)

it's icey as crap now

Yeah my girlfriend hit a guardrail... she just called :( ... but it is cool now she can buy a new car and get rid of the mazda protege :D

nive man i know what you mean about white xmas. right now we have 0 snow (tons in the mountains) i hope we get some

lol she's an aquired being. So ugly she's cute, you kinda gotta see her in real life. I like cats with different colors and shapes, usually their muts unless you wanna put up 2 grand for a cat like this.

hyaliteb.jpg

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 20 2004, 12:57 AM
I love TFal pans also. The snow looks nice. So far, it's only rain in Boston.
[post=434675]Quoted post[/post]​

its been snowing 60 miles away since like 8pm last night :) and as i post this, its still snowing.
4insnowmirage.JPG

:thumbsup:

Now the top of your computer can look kinda like the top of my computer. :)

Just make sure the cat doesn't start chewing on the water lines running down the back of the case!

Originally posted by spectacle@Dec 19 2004, 09:18 PM
cats are fucking evil
[post=434657]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

thank god im not going to be in kansas for the next 2 weeks. sunny az for me. highs in the 70's lows in the 40's. ive never had a white xmas, it just wouldnt be right...how do you play with your new toys when its below 30 outside?

My dad had Marguays and Ocelots. My friend has a few Manx cats.

Mean little shits.

-> Steve

Unless you have a need for an animal, I think paying that much is crazy. Paying anything, really, is crazy when so many good animals are at shelters.

-> Steve

Originally posted by mdlax1@Dec 20 2004, 12:19 PM
i think im gonna put that spiraled plastic wrap stuff around the back tubes
[post=434857]Quoted post[/post]​

Or you could mod your case and have no hoses outside. :)

Originally posted by Celerity+Dec 20 2004, 02:24 PM-->
Unless you have a need for an animal, I think paying that much is crazy. Paying anything, really, is crazy when so many good animals are at shelters.

-> Steve
[post=434883]Quoted post[/post]​

werd, all my cats are shelter cats, i dont see teh reason to pay that much for a living animal, im no animal rights guru just have a basic respect for living things... all my animals for ever have been adopted or from shelters

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 20 2004, 02:44 PM
mdlax1
@Dec 20 2004, 12:19 PM
i think im gonna put that spiraled plastic wrap stuff around the back tubes
[post=434857]Quoted post[/post]​

Or you could mod your case and have no hoses outside. :)
[post=434896]Quoted post[/post]​

im listening.....

Originally posted by mdlax1+Dec 20 2004, 02:07 PM-->
@Dec 20 2004, 02:24 PM

-> Steve
[post=434883]Quoted post[/post]​

werd, all my cats are shelter cats, i dont see teh reason to pay that much for a living animal, im no animal rights guru just have a basic respect for living things... all my animals for ever have been adopted or from shelters

:withstupid:

My first dog walked into our house off of the street and hopped on our couch in 1989 (lived to be 14). :)
Current dog was born in 1994 because I suggested that my friends dog and a neighbors dog should be able to play together :p (currently 10 and perfectly healthy). I've noticed that many (although not all) storebought pets my friends and relatives own seem to live shorter lives and are hampered with health problems.

Back