a single shot of the Z taken yesterday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
1oct.jpg

I thought it turned out nice. I just wish I had a better background to work with, nothing in this general area....

any other plans besides the exhaust and wheel/tires? I know you recently bought an Acura, but I was just curious. I always like your Z pics, it looks well taken care of. :D

did you think about getting a g35 rather than a 350? what made you go with the z?

IMO Z > G

G weighs more, G is slower, G is softer, G also doesnt look as sharp.

G no doubt is a more lux car and people always argue the point about lux + sport rocks, but IMO its a fucking sports car. I want a sports car, my Z is harsh, my Z handles badass!

Z vs G in my books was a no brainer. I didnt even bother with leather seats, I wanted a sports car damnit! =)

Car has exhuast, y pipe, intake, wheels, lowered, upgraded sound system, TV (came with the car) and a bunch of little chances here and there.

Future mods... I'm not sure, I love the fact that my car in the shape that it's in with the miles it has is worth MORE KBB wise then what I paid for it back in feb of 04.
it also has a 100K mile warrenty.

IF I keep the car and get board with it chances are I'll pull the motor, and do a full ground up build. friend of mine just did a nice ground up build and is running 570WHP on pump gas with a very conservative tune. some on the boards are getting 600+WHP with ease on built motors, running on the street =)

but depending on how things go in the next 2-3-4 years I might just sell it off and buy something else.

New Z/skyline maybe?

I have no clue.

I do have to say, as its setup right now, the car handles super sweet, it has "enough" power to have fun. I can easily chrip 2nd gear even with almost 12" wide tires on the back. it's just a total blast of a car, I really enjoy it.

you dont live or work around bellair do you. i raced if you call it that a car that looks just like that in my truck tonight. forget tags but iremember they were interesthing. justwondering cause it sounded bad ass.
543 + rt 1

"PENIS GOES WHERE?????"

Nah it wasnt me I almost never take the Z out anymore, if I do it's down south, or around this area. Pretty much anyplace that has shit roads... I'll drive the TL.
I can't stand potholes, and crap parking spaces.
zero door dings.... so far... =)

Back