A teaser..... :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So are you going to put Hosmers Mugen widebody kit on it? That would be sick.

i would say those tires look good, but now im a lil bit older and more cautious so i have to say that could seriously become a safety hazard if driven on

is that a cr-x??

Hosmers kit is going on it...after I can get my buddy to tow the yellow Z up to his house.

I'm going to a driving school Oct 5th...if it gets here before then and I can get it running I may bring the Z

but I need that GD trailer...other parts + some $$? (adjustable panhard bar is still up for grabs along with my Illuminas...body parts, 86/87 door caps, rear disc, 1 set of BLACK -not blue- Si seats, 1 set of Prelude seats, ect...)

Not sure yet... I'm going to spend all winter contemplating what engine, and other parts I'm going to throw at this car.

id mold it all in to make it look as if its part of the body itself. just bolting it on would look tacky...remember this saying:

bolt_ons_are_for_beginners_%2896dpi%29.jpg

I wouldnt mold it only because in a year or so the bondo WILL start to crack and look worse than if you just screwed it on.

oh now i see why you did the wheels so offset.. lol

post more! pics, that is... :D

awesome, and you got me for a minute, I thought that was a nissan sticker in your back window.

well, I know I don't have the talent to weld...so I can't do the Zues fasteners...even though I got a crap load of them...

but we got some excellent epoxies at work...hehe....

Back