A tour!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

serrilion

In my own little world!
So a buddy of mine and I are taking a tour of Canada all the way arcost to the west coast. I hope everyone can look out for are bikes... They have neat painting job going on in a couple weeks. I will post them when they are done. Maybe yea will C are to toys. We have CBR 1000RR Turbo and a Bussa Turbo... Both running about 3-4PSI nothing crazy. Anyway z I post pics soon, anyone have a city on the way back from CA to VT let me know maybe we can crusise threw it.:ph34r:
Laterz^_^

thum_29245045eb416163.jpg

Well, I take that back.. the Busa is supposedly a sport-touring bike. I have YET to see one with the hardcases though.

LOL. Were making it like a month trip of like 6349 Miles. Stopping in places. So far were stoping in a few places to see the sites :) When I get around to it I type the list haha!

Cross country on a busa and a CBR1000.

I hope you're padding your ass with a pillow.

Not unheard of. There was a guy on a blackbird (same class as busa) that just road 10,500 miles in 7 days.

7-14-07...1519 miles
7-15-07...1510 miles
7-16-07...1521 miles
7-17-07...1515 miles
7-18-07...1526 miles
7-19-07...1518 miles
7-20-07...1527 miles

Then there's that guy on the Kaw boards who was asking about what to do for his 60K miles check up for his ZX10R.

Oh and lets not forget the guy who did a cross world ride on his R1

Not unheard of. There was a guy on a blackbird (same class as busa) that just road 10,500 miles in 7 days.

7-14-07...1519 miles
7-15-07...1510 miles
7-16-07...1521 miles
7-17-07...1515 miles
7-18-07...1526 miles
7-19-07...1518 miles
7-20-07...1527 miles

Then there's that guy on the Kaw boards who was asking about what to do for his 60K miles check up for his ZX10R.

16 straight hours at 100+mph ? Don't interpret this as me attacking you, but I don't believe it. I want more proof or evidence.

Doing the trip is surely possible, but damn... you need an iron ass. Speaking of, 250s are commonsights in the Iron Butt Rallies.

7-14-07...1519 miles
7-15-07...1510 miles
7-16-07...1521 miles
7-17-07...1515 miles
7-18-07...1526 miles
7-19-07...1518 miles
7-20-07...1527 miles

Intresting. World Wide on an R1? wonder if he went to the auto Ban haha:D

16 straight hours at 100+mph ? Don't interpret this as me attacking you, but I don't believe it. I want more proof or evidence.

Doing the trip is surely possible, but damn... you need an iron ass. Speaking of, 250s are commonsights in the Iron Butt Rallies.

Tisk tisk, you should know better then to not believe me.

BBG Hell Week - Mission Complete! - CBRXX.com

I need to find that R1 video with the highlights of his trip, that video rocked!

ok ok , I know this guy now. He is nuts. But "the record" he beat is still unclear to me.

Think its the guy on an R1 doing all the way around the world... I'd love to do that lol, and have back surgry right after lmao

I think I get the idea of the BBG .. he has to ride at least 1500 documented miles everyday for 7 days ?

Sounds like a haezing.

He was saying that his hands were raw and his mind was playing tricks. I dunno man, without national coverage or some sort of award, forget that.

The guy touring the world though, that is cool as hell. Not a great choice for a bike to do it, but if he can find paved roads all the power to him. That's why they make Supermotards and enduros. ("Enduro") Lots of people rack up insane mileage on cross-continental trips on bikes like the Aprilia Pegasus or the BMW K100s or the like.

That said, I totally want a Blackbird.

I think I get the idea of the BBG .. he has to ride at least 1500 documented miles everyday for 7 days ?

Sounds like a haezing.

He was saying that his hands were raw and his mind was playing tricks. I dunno man, without national coverage or some sort of award, forget that.

The guy touring the world though, that is cool as hell. Not a great choice for a bike to do it, but if he can find paved roads all the power to him. That's why they make Supermotards and enduros. ("Enduro") Lots of people rack up insane mileage on cross-continental trips on bikes like the Aprilia Pegasus or the BMW K100s or the like.

That said, I totally want a Blackbird.

I believe he did it on a R1 because it was an R1.

=)

mad props!

btw

He said his ride would also be covered by the motorcycle media, but I'm sure there is quite a bit of lead time till that happens.

we'll see.

I think it's like doing the worlds large cheese cake, It doesn't really get coverage but people do it just because they have a self set goal to do it.

Would I do something like that? hellllll no, I'd rather set the record for the most laps set around a race track in the shortest time possible. That's my kind of record!

Screw highways.

Hell its like saying the SR71 Black Bird could fly any were in the US in 30mins... lol. No one ever saw it but we all beleive it! :p

Oh and My state wholes the a record of the longest banana split ever made... i dunno if its in guiness or not.. I beleive it was :p

Last edited:
Back