A trustworthy company that offers a trustworthy rebuild

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pageusaf

Looking for a nice rebuild kit, no real machining involved just new forged components to the engine to set up for a turbo (Looking for piston set, rod set, crankshaft)

Does anyone know any trustworthy company to go through? Price doesnt matter much but preferablly kept under $800-1000.

Does anybody know anything about this honda site?

not looking to build a 500+hp engine, just want a turbo and an engine that can handle it.. looking for a little over 200 max 300hp

definitely not looking to swap engines out either

i'm building the car to mainly be a track/backroad car... doing a lot of suspension work

[edit] I talked to some people they said it would probably be wise to do the d16 swap, i'm not too motor-work friendly but i guess i'll learn this will be my first motor swap... so if i decide to get a d16 better get a manual lol

It's definitely wise to swap to at least a D16A6. The conversion is actually pretty easy.

You can run with OEM B18A/B rods if you really want to for extra strength on the cheap. You have to add bushings to make them pin end smaller, and then they bolt right in. They will handle well over 200whp without the expense of new aftermarket forged rods.

If you are going to build up a motor, start with a platform that is common and has parts availale.

The D15B2 has very limited parts and you have to consider that the stroke and rod length is different from the other D-series. So no interchangeable parts with the other motors that already have aftermarket parts.

We do alot of D-series builds, and if you are going to go with a platform that isnt common, you are going to have to do custom parts to make it work. Swap over the D16A6 first and build up that one. More choices and lots of product support.

Exospeed Race Engines

no joke on D16s...found AT LEAST a dozen when i went to the block yard last week. found about 6 or 7 F22/23s (but thats not the point).

If all you are look for are new internals check my sig. Ive seen em do some crazy stuff.

Back